• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Been there, done that, messed aroundI’m having fun don’t put me down,I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet,I won’t let you in again, the messages I’ve tried to send,my informations’ just not going in,burnin’ bridges shore to shore, I’ll break away from something more,I’m not to not to love until it’s cheap,been there, done that, messed around,I’m having fun don’t put me down,I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet,This time baby,I’ll be,Bulletproof I won’t let you turn around,and tell me now I’m much too proud,to walk away from something when it’s dead,do do do your dirty words come out to play when you are heard,there’s certain things that should be left unsaid,tick tick tick tick on the watch and life’s too short for me to stop,Oh baby, your time is running out,I won’t let you turn around,and tell me now I’m much too proud,All you do is fill me up with doubt,This time baby I’ll be bulletproof This time baby I’ll be bulletproof

Professor Philip Zimbardo conveys how our individual perspectives of time affect our work, health and well-being. Time influences who we are as a person, how we view relationships and how we act in the world.
  • 3 weeks later...