• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Living easy, living freeSeason ticket on a one-way rideAsking nothing, leave me beTaking everything in my strideDon't need reason, don't need rhymeAin't nothing I would rather doGoing down, party timeMy friends are gonna be there tooI'm on the highway to hellNo stop signs, speed limitNobody's gonna slow me downLike a wheel, gonna spin itNobody's gonna mess me roundHey Satan, payed my duesPlaying in a rocking bandHey Momma, look at meI'm on my way to the promised landI'm on the highway to hell(Don't stop me)And I'm going down, all the way downI'm on the highway to hell

mrzim tuzne pesme, al ovo je pre-di-vno... potpuno me raspizdilo.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiMsI5ZZ-qgI died in a car crash two days agoWas unrecognizableWhen they pulled me from the gearsNo one's fault, no one's bottleNo one's teenage pride or throttleOur innocence is all the worse for fearsThe other walked away aliveArms wrapped now around his wifeMy lover sits, the silent eyeIn a hurricane of warmth and wordMy mother trembles with the sobsWhose absence seems absurdMy sister shouts to let her seeThrough the cloud of crowd surrounding meMy colleagues call for silence in my nameI died in a car crash three months agoThey burned me until I glowedAnd crumbled to a fine gray sandNow I am nothing, everywhereSeveral breaths of strangers' airAnd all thoughts ever written in my handThey plant my tree out in the yardIt grows but takes the winter hardMy lover puts a knife to wristSays tomorrow comes, hold on a whileMy mother tosses in the sheetsAnd dreams me holding my own childMy sister plays our homemade tapesLaughs as tears run down her faceMy office door now wears a different nameI died in a car crash four years agoMy tree drinks melted snowJust eight feet tall a pale and fragile thingBee stings beaches bright vacationsSunburnt high-school graduationsA sparrow healing from a broken wingThis year a glimpse of second chancesTiny apples on my tree's branchesMy lover hears the open windAnd crawls blinking into the sunMy mother leafs through photographsAnd thinks "yes she was a lovely one"My sister can't decide her truthAsks aloud what I might doIn a conference hall my brief efforts engravedI died in a car crashA lifetime ago it seemsBeen a decade or two or threeThey've just release a new designBars and bags front and behindMy fate now an impossibilitySafely packaged hurtling downThe highway hardly make a soundMy lover very much aliveArms wrapped now around his wife

Thoth+Tarot+Two+Of+Discs.jpgThe One remains, the many change and pass; Heaven's light for ever shines, Earth's shadows fly; Life, like a dome of many-coloured glass, Stains the white radiance of Eternity. P. B. SHELLEY, Adonais, lii.