• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Walk down WardourTo Saint-GermainOne big lonely cityBut I don't careone big EurocityBut I don't careMy heart remains the same the sameInside my heart remains the sameMon cœur reste toujours, le même

Emigrant izgubi cvrstu vezu s realnošcu, a njegove uspomene i život s vremenom postanu dio jedne druge stvarnosti - onu koju zovemo san. Mi sanjamo naš bivši život, a vlastitu stvarnost doživljavamo kao privremenost. Zbog toga što je granica izmedu emigrantovih snova i stvarnosti tako tanka, moj bivši život mi izgleda kao da sam neprestano bio pijan, a ovaj novi, emigrantski, nalik je na vjeciti mamurluk.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">

Za Indyja ;)

1-12411-09_PX3__MG_8875-Edit%20cropped%202.jpgWe are talking about freedom, aren’t we? And emancipation and other big words, But When you press ‘shoot’ button on your camera – People will point a finger, Some of them to say: immorality, Others to say: objectification. Just different words for the same explanation: Why, as a woman, you are just a slave of that perfect body you wear. But guess what – I do not care, Because when you press ‘shoot’ button on your camera Message will be clear: This body is mine and mine alone, And all those busy looking for the first stone, All, from priests to feminists, Can do nothing But Stare…

EncodedCylinder.jpg
Nemoguća misija: zagonetka koju čak (ni) CIA ne može da otkrijenego:Baby, I've been waiting, I've been waiting Night and dayI didn't see the time, I waited half my life awayThere were lots of invitationsAnd I know you sent me some, But I was waiting For the miracle, For the miracle to comeI know you really loved mebut, you see, my hands were tiedI know it must have hurt you, it must have hurt your pride to have to stand beneath my windowwith your bugle and your drum, and me I'm up there waiting for the miracle, for the miracle to comeAh I don't believe you'd like it, You wouldn't like it hereThere ain't no entertainmentand the judgements are severeThe Maestro says it's Mozart but it sounds like bubble gum when you're waiting for the miracle, for the miracle to comeWaiting for the miracle There's nothing left to doI haven't been this happy since the end of World War IINothing left to do when you know that you've been takenNothing left to do when you're begging for a crumb Nothing left to do when you've got to go on waiting waiting for the miracle to comeI dreamed about you, babyIt was just the other nightMost of you was naked Ah but some of you was lightThe sands of time were falling from your fingers and your thumb, and you were waiting for the miracle, for the miracle to come Ah baby, let's get married, We've been alone too longLet's be alone togetherLet's see if we're that strongYeah let's do something crazy, Something absolutely wrong While we're waiting For the miracle, for the miracle to comeNothing left to do ... When you've fallen on the highway and you're lying in the rain, and they ask you how you're doing of course you'll say you can't complain -- If you're squeezed for information, that's when you've got to play it dumb: You just say you're out there waiting for the miracle, for the miracle to come Ah baby, let's get married, We've been alone too long...