• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

...Take my hand, my child of love, come step inside my tearsSwim the magic ocean Ive been crying all these yearsWhen our love will ride away into eternal skiesA symptom of the universe, a love that never dies...archangel-michael.jpg

Come back, Pearl JamIf i keep holding outWill the light shine throughUnder this broken roofIt's only rain that I feelI'we wishing out the daysOhh, ooohh, come backI have been planning outAll that I'd say to youSince you slipped awayKnow that I still remain trueI've wishing out the daysPlease say that if you hadn't gone nowI wouldn't have lost you another dayFrom wherever you areOhhh, ohhh, come backAnd these days they linger onAnd in the night I've been waiting forThe real possibility that I may meet you in my dreamsI go to sleepIf I don't fall apart, will my memory stay clearSo you had to go, and I had to remain hereBut the strangest thing todaySo far away and yet you feel so closeAnd I'm not gonna question any other wayThere must be an open doorFor you...to come backAnd the days they linger onAnd every night I've been waiting forThe real possibility I may meet you in my dreamsSometimes you are there and you're talking back to meCome the morning I can swear that you're next to meAnd it's okIt's ok, it's ok