• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

...I will feel my way down the darkened hall, and out into the morning The hobos at the freight yards have kept their fires burning So Jesus Christ, this goddamn rain, will someone put me on a train I'll never kiss your lips again, or break your heart...

"i think that i learned to see what others see and do not see. one of the things photography has allowed me is to take pleasure in looking. i see this world simply. it is a source of endless delight."saul leiter.

...There's been some misunderstandingAnd I'd like to make it rightBoth of us need inspirationAnd the timing must be rightWe all have souls, yet nobody knowsJust how much it takes to flyBut I see my life before me and I'd like to make a tryMaybe someone knows what fate isMaybe someone knows just whyAll I know it's all relatedMaybe someone can explain timeBut I know if you sell your soulTo brighten your role you might be disappointedIn the lightsWe all need a fixAt a time like thisBut doesn't it it feel good to stay alive?...

prve slike necega drugacijeg
"Otvarajući vrata poštanskog sandučeta primetio sam tragove blata na vrhu desne cipele. To mora da je još iz Evrope, pomislio sam, Ovde neprestano sija sunce. Već dve nedelje sam u Kaliforniji...""Ponikao" sam na ovoj knjizi, Prosvetino izdanje, 1982, mislim.Hvala za ovo, ulepšao si mi veče.