IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

...Moje je more, moj je brodI smrt će moja biti tajna za teOstavljam ti francuski krevet, ne plačiJoš uvijek mislim, mislim na te....
Moje je more i moj je brodMoji su vjetrovi, kiše i olujeTebi ostavljam novi krovNovi asfalt i priključak struje. tattoos_tattooist-500pxh.jpg
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

... We re sick and tired Of all this self-serving grieving All we wanted was a little consensual rape in the morning And maybe a bit more in the evening We are scientists We do genetics We leave religion To the psychos and fanatics But we are tired We got nothing to believe in We are lost Go tell the women that we're leaving ...

I counted up my blessings And I counted only one One tiny little blessing And now that blessing's gone So buy me one more drink, my brother Then I'm taking to the road Yes, I'm taking to the rain And I'm taking to the snow Oh my friend, my only brother Do not let the party grieve And throw a dollar on the bar Now kiss my ass and leave

kierkptgjp-portrait-by-steph.jpgpar misli o pučini, jednoj stoci grdnoj.
If someone in public happens to pass gas loudly, people are sostartled, it is as if it were the voice of a spirit. So intoxicated arewe when we are a public.
The majority of the people are not so afraid of holding a wrongopinion, as they are of holding an opinion alone.
If it is true that human beings alone have received speech in orderto conceal their thoughts or, as I put it, in order to concealthe absence of thoughts, then something like this can truthfullybe said about the crowd: The crowd is used in order to concealhow empty all existence is.
The crowd is like an envelope. One receives a large package,thinks it is something important, but look, it is a package ofenvelopes.
When it has come to the point where the majority decides whatconstitutes truth, it will not be long before they take to decidingit with their fists.
a ovo kao da je napisano danas..
Something to chatter about! The crowd demands only somethingto chatter about, and this is understood to mean findingsomething about each other to chatter about, something aboutour meaningless lives, particularly the trivialities in our lives.Anything else nauseates the public, which knows only onelust – the desire for self-pollution by talking, a lust in which itindulges with the help of the journalist.Journalists are animal-keepers who provide something forthe public to talk about. In ancient days people were cast to thewild animals. Now the public devours the people – those tastefullyprepared by the journalists.
Edited by Gonzo

... Well I'm higher than the worldAnd I'm livin' in my dreamsI'll make it better than it seemsToday And I'm higher than a cloudAnd I'm living in the soundI'll make it better than it seemsToday Higher than the world But my head is in a swirlI gotta give a life a whirlToday Higher than the cloudsWrapped up in the soundI'll make it better all aroundToday ...

Zizek o Japanu:What I see in Japan — and maybe this is my own myth — is that behind all these notions of politeness, snobbism etc., the Japanese are well aware that something which may appear superficial and unnecessary, in fact has a much deeper structural function. A Western approach would be: who needs this? But a totally ridiculous thing might, at a deeper level, play a stabilizing function we are not aware of. […] The usual cliché now is that Japan is the ultimate civilization of shame. What I despise in America is the studio actors’ logic, as if there is something good about self-expression: do not be oppressed, open yourself up, even if you shout and kick the others, everything in order to express and liberate yourself. This is a stupid idea — that behind the mask there is some truth. In Japan, even if something is merely an appearance, politeness is not simply insincere. […] Surfaces do matter. If you disturb the surfaces you may lose a lot more than you accounted for. You shouldn’t play with rituals. Masks are never simply mere masks. Perhaps that’s why Brecht became close to Japan. He also liked this notion that there is nothing really liberating in this typical Western gesture of removing the masks and showing the true face. What you discover is something absolutely disgusting. Let’s maintain the appearances.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.” —Mark Twain, 1857

^lepo.

fundamental principle in Buddhism is no purpose. purposelesness. when you drop fart, you don't say at 9 o clock I drop fart, it happens of itself.
Edited by Gonzo

“It is not possible that this unity of knowledge, feeling and choice which you call yourown should have sprung into being from nothingness at a given moment not so long ago;rather this knowledge, feeling and choice are essentially eternal and unchangeable andnumerically one in all men, nay in all sensitive beings. But not in this sense — that youare a part, a piece of eternal, infinite being, an aspect of modification of it, as inSpinoza’s pantheism … Hence this life of yours which you are living is not merely a pieceof the entire existence, but is in a certain way the whole, only this whole is not soconstituted that it can be survived in one single glance” E. Schrodinger, My View of theWorld, 1964.schrodinger.jpg

Edited by Gonzo