IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future. Over the skin of silk are scars from the splinters of stations and walls I've caressed. A stage is like each bolt of wood, like a log of Helen, is my pleasure. I would measure the success of a night by the way by the way by the amount of piss and seed I could exude over the columns that nestled the P.A. Some nights I'd surprise everybody by skipping off with a skirt of green net sewed over with flat metallic circles which dazzled and flashed. The lights were violet and white. I had an ornamental veil, but I couldn't bear to use it. When my hair was cropped, I craved covering, but now my hair itself is a veil, and the scalp inside is a scalp of a crazy and sleepy Comanche lies beneath this netting of the skin. I wake up. I am lying peacefully I am lying peacefully and my knees are open to the sun. I desire him, and he is absolutely ready to seize me. In heart I am a Moslem; in heart I am an American; in heart I am Moslem, in heart I'm an American artist, and I have no guilt. I seek pleasure. I seek the nerves under your skin. The narrow archway; the layers; the scroll of ancient lettuce. We worship the flaw, the belly, the belly, the mole on the belly of an exquisite whore. He spared the child and spoiled the rod. I have not sold myself to God. dobrodošla carice :Hail:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

procession moves on, the shouting is over,praise to the glory of loved ones now gone.talking aloud as they sit round their tables,scattering flowers washed down by the rain.stood by the gate at the foot of the garden,watching them pass like clouds in the sky,try to cry out in the heat of the moment,possessed by a fury that burns from inside.cry like a child, though these years make me older,with children my time is so wastefully spent,a burden to keep, though their inner communion,accept like a curse an unlucky deal.played by the gate at the foot of the garden,my view stretches out from the fence to the wall,no words could explain, no actions determine,just watching the trees and the leaves as they fall.

sav je budala obozAAAvam ga :wub:dop.jpgI've written a songthat I hope is gonna bring the world togetherPut down your guns and bombsand just make love forever (Okay then)He's come to heal the worldand make our nations calm downI am the Austrian JesusHe is the white Obama (He's the white Obama)War's just based on hate and fearStop fighting North and South KoreaYou're both basically ChineseHe's Brüno, dove of peaceEy yo Brüno, where the bitches at?You are Brüno, dove of peaceYou're a [?], you got the [?]You are Brüno, dove of peace(No I love black guys, I'm a chocoholic)You are Brüno, dove of peaceI have a dream for the Third World: clean water, food and teachingIn every village and every town, a place for anal bleechingWe need to rid the world of hungerI'm just like Bono except much youngerHe is only nineteenIch bin Brüno, dove of peaceEy ey, he gay, he gayOkay