• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

...Our Father who areth in Cribari hallowed it be Thy glass, thy kingdom come, I will be done Ah yeah, as it is in the lounges Give us this day our daily splash Forgive us our hangovers as we forgive all those who continue to hang over against us And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil and someone give us all a ride home...

(...)Spanish bands use all the echoPersian kitties better stay out of the trainGlad you brought your food onEat it like it's gonna get a wayThis coffee sure is getting colderThe seats are getting fewerSpace is losing placeYou could win a rabbitYou could blow an island through the ribRabbit or a habit?Habit or a rib? (...)(iz ovih stihova sam danas naucio zasto su zene izjednacavane sa ribama kod naroda koji nisu pomorski, primorski i podmorski. a to objasnjenje nema nema veze sa anatomijom. pored edukativne vrednosti, ovi stihovi imaju i estetsku vrednost. pojezija :wub: )

(iz ovih stihova sam danas naucio zasto su zene izjednacavane sa ribama kod naroda koji nisu pomorski, primorski i podmorski. a to objasnjenje nema nema veze sa anatomijom. pored edukativne vrednosti, ovi stihovi imaju i estetsku vrednost. pojezija :wub: )
Један поје, други зијато се зове појезијаБранко Радичевић измишља плејбек сто година пре времена

men' bolje od originala.stihovi, pak, povazdan savršeni. Strange face, with your eyes So pale and sincere Underneath, you know well You have nothing to fear For the dreams that came to you when you were young Told of a life where spring has sprung You would seem so frail In the cold of the night When the armies of emotion Go out to fight But while the earth Sinks to its grave You sail to the sky On the crest of a wave So forget this cruel world Where I belong Ill just sit and wait And sing my song And if one day you should see me in the crowd Lend a hand and lift me To your place in the cloud

Edited by Gonzo
Joshua, super! :wub:
Ta mi se numera poslednjih dana stalno mota po plejlisti i uvek me oraspolozi. :)Kao i ova (ista pijanistkinja je u pitanju):