• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Za Ulisa. :)
Hvala :wub: Mada...od kada nema Votersa sa njima to i nije Pink Floyd...iz ovijeh dana:a kada su se, napokon, sreli onda u njima ima više energije i emocija više nego u bilo koga danas:

closed and smiling crimped at the corners transient in flight rain splash at me serves as a reminder of real and vital life softly you go to transport far from gloom fast not slow the constant deluge of stunning heartbeats an impassioned face laughing in the air while still air seem to shake rain noises soak into the bitter night rain trickles and gutter run in speeding paths of pale light water saw through window muted steamy liquid rush and run as silver falls in sliver dsc_0041.jpg

Hvala ti na ovome, nisam ranije video ovaj jutjub. Ne piše gde je snimljeno, ali to je ista turneja kad su bili u BG-u 1982. Boy, kako smo bili srećni da ih vidimo u vreme dok smo ih još deifikovali!(Fotka baš iz hale Pionir, 1 of my treasured electronic possessions, gleaned from the net). talkingheadsbelgrade82.jpg

Well a poor boy took his father's bread and started down the roadStarted down the roadTook all he had and started down the road Going out in this world, where God only knows And that'll be the way to get alongWell poor boy spent all he had, famine come in the land Famine come in the landSpent all he had and famine come in the landSaid, "I believe I'll go and hire me to some man" And that'll be the way I'll get alongWell, man said, "I'll give you a job for to feed my swine For to feed my swineI'll give you a job for to feed my swine" Boy stood there and hung his head and cried `Cause that is no way to get alongSaid, "I believe I'll ride, believe I'll go back home Believe I'll go back homeBelieve I'll ride, believe I'll go back home Or down the road as far as I can go" And that'll be the way to get alongWell, father said, "See my son coming home to me Coming home to me"Father ran and fell down on his kneesSaid, "Sing and praise, Lord have mercy on me" MercyOh poor boy stood there, hung his head and cried Hung his head and criedPoor boy stood and hung his head and cried Said, "Father will you look on me as a child?" YeahWell father said, "Eldest son, kill the fatted calf, Call the family round Kill that calf and call the family roundMy son was lost but now he is found'Cause that's the way for us to get along" Hey

...Love of black-skinned woman She won't do you no wrong Slow to start moanin' She don't moan for long A yellow-headed woman Brings you nothin' but pain Take all you give her She leaves only shame...

u to ime, a protiv rusa i popova što plaše narod đavlima..sosback.gif Behold within, and not above, One star in sight!
Eo Maistore (Gonzo <_< ), samo za tebe ovakva duhovna muzika. moze? manji strah od djavola? ;)