IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

The best electronic piece of music ever. No one will be able to surpass the genius of these liquid sounds.

Edited by Strucnjak
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

When I'm at the pearly gatesThis'll be on my videotapeMy videotapeMy videotapeWhen Mephistopheles is just beneathAnd he's reaching up to grab meThis is one for the good old daysAnd I have it all hereIn red blue greenIn red blue greenYou are my center when I spin awayOut of control on videotapeOn videotape [x6]This is my way of saying goodbyeBecause I can't do it face to faceSo I'm talking to you before it's too lateNo matter what happens nowI shouldn't be afraidBecause I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

All that you touchAll that you seeAll that you tasteAll you feel.All that you loveAll that you hateAll you distrustAll you save.All that you giveAll that you dealAll that you buy,Beg, borrow or steal.All you createAll you destroyAll that you doAll that you say.All that you eatAnd everyone you meetAll that you slightAnd everyone you fight.All that is nowAll that is goneAll thats to comeAnd everything under the sun is in tuneBut the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

flower_mandala.jpgWho really knows?Who will here proclaim it?Whence was it produced?Whence is this creation?The gods came afterwards, with the creation of this universe.Who then knows whence it has arisen?Whence this creation has arisen- perhaps it formed itself, or perhaps it did not -the One who looks down on it,in the highest heaven, only He knowsor perhaps He does not know.

For sale? dumb cunt's same dumb questionsVirgin? listen, all virgins are liars honeyAnd I don't know what I'm scared of or what I even enjoyDulling, get money, but nothing turns out like you want it toAnd in these plagued streets of pity you can buy anythingFor $200 anyone can conceive a God on videoHe's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cockTie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him rita if you wantI eat and I dress and I wash and I still can say thank youPuking - shaking - sinking I still stand for old ladiesCan't shout, can't scream, hurt myself to get pain outI 't' them, 24:7, all year longPurgatory's circle, drowning here, someone will always say yesFunny place for the social, for the insects to start caringJust an ambulance at the bottom of a cliffIn these plagued streets of pity you can buy anythingFor $200 anyone can conceive a God on videoHe's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cockTie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him rita if you want, if you wantI eat and I dress and I wash and I can still say thank youPuking - shaking - sinking I still stand for old ladiesCan't shout, can't scream, hurt myself to get pain outPower produces desire, the weak have noneThere's no lust in this coma even for a fiftySolitude, solitude, the 11th commandmentThe only certain thing that is left about meThere's no part of my body that has not been usedPity or pain, to show displeasure's shameEveryone I've loved or hated always seems to leaveAnd in these plagued streets of pity you can buy anythingFor $200 anyone can conceive a God on videoHe's a boy, you want a girl so tear off his cockTie his hair in bunches, fuck him, call him rita if you want, if you wantPower produces desire, the weak have noneThere's no lust in this coma even for a fiftySolitude, solitude, the 11th commandmentDon't hurt, just obey, lie down, do as they sayMay as well be heaven this hell, smells the sameThese sunless afternoons I can't find myself.

Okej, evo ti tajno oružje protiv lucifera (ja sam onaj heartattackandvine koji mu je dao 4.5 petokrake). Ima sigurno kopija po Srbiji, koekude, erbo sam to tamo i nabavio. Amejzing pravoslavnujušči grejs*... Ali, posle ćeš morati 10x zaredom da slušaš A Date with Elvis od Crampsa da se od-svetiš. I to unazad, ofkors.*

Sad sam izmerio, 1 reč "aliluja" je fraktalno obilazeći vaskoliku Rusiju isterala ciglo 7 sec manje od celog minuta.

Edited by Indy