IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

4c2cc09333.jpgVoices heard in fields of green, their joy, their calm and luxuryare lost within the wanderings of my mind.. Edited by Chivo D'Arbo
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Night falls I'm cast beneath her spell Daylight comes our heaven's turns to hell Am I left to burn and burn eternally She's a mystery to me

She's not a girl who misses muchDo do do do do do- oh yeahShe's well acquainted with the touch of the velvet handLike a lizard on a window paneThe man in the crowd with the multicoloured mirrorsOn his hobnail bootsLying with his eyes while his hands are busyWorking overtimeA soap impression of his wife which he ateAnd donated to the National TrustI need a fix 'cause I'm going downDown to the bits that I left uptownI need a fix cause I'm going downMother Superior jump the gunMother Superior jump the gunMother Superior jump the gunMother Superior jump the gunMother Superior jump the gunMother Superior jump the gunHappiness is a warm gun(Bang Bang Shoot Shoot)Happiness is a warm gun, momma(Bang Bang Shoot Shoot)When I hold you in my arms(Ooooooooohhh, oh yeah!)And when I feel my finger on your triggerI know nobody can do me no harmBecause happiness is a warm gun, momma(Bang Bang Shoot Shoot)Happiness is a warm gun(Bang Bang Shoot Shoot)-Yes it is, it's a warm gun!(Bang Bang Shoot Shoot)Happiness is a warm, yes it is...GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!(Bang Bang Shoot Shoot)Well don't ya know that happiness is a warm gun, momma?(Bang Bang Shoot Shoot)Yeeeaahhh!