• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Those little imperfectionsAre what I love about youThe scar on your armsIn the shape of a heartBaby blue eyesAnd the smile of an angelMelt the snow from any mountainAnd make a madman saneHe won?t ever complainIn the evergladesIn the backyard lit by fairy lightsWith garlands let us walkBy the water's edge let's danceLet?s dance let's dance let's dance let's danceYou lead I'll followAnd if I stumbleCatch meBefore I fallI know where we?ve come fromI know the road we?ve travelled to get hereWe?ve seen some tragedies along the wayWhen folks want to exchange placesJust walk a few steps in these shoesSometimes they hurt cost they?re too tightIt ain?t always easy being meIt ain?t always easy being meThose little imperfectionsAre what I love about youThe scar on your armsIn the shape of a heartBaby blue eyesAnd the smile of an angelMelt the snow from any mountainAnd make a madman saneHe won?t ever complain

Oh je voudrais tant que tu te souviennesCette chanson ?tait la tienneC'?tait ta pr?f?r?e je croisQu'elle est de Pr?vert et KosmaEt chaque fois "Les feuilles mortes"Te rappellent ? mon souvenirJour apr?s jour les amours mortesN'en finissent pas de mourirAvec d'autres, bien sur, je m'abadonneMais leur chanson est monotoneEt peu ? peu je m'indiff?reA cela il n'est rien ? faireCar chaque fois les feuilles mortesTe rappellent ? mon souvenirJour apr?s jour les amours mortesN'en finissent pas de mourirPeut on jamais savoir par o? commenceEt quand finit l'indiff?rencePasse l'automne, vienne l'hiverEt que la chanson de Pr?vertCette chanson "Les feuilles mortes"S'efface de mon souvenirEt ce jour l? mes amours mortesEn auront fini de mourir

Oh how much would I love you to remember :This was your song.It was your favourite, I believe ?The one by Prevert and Kosma.And every time ?Les feuilles mortes?Reminds me of you.Day after day the autumn lovesDon?t stop withering.With others, of course, I abandon myself,But their song is monotonous.And little by little I lose interest.There?s nothing to do about itFor every time ?Les feuilles mortes?Reminds me of you.Day after day the autumn lovesDon?t stop withering.Is it ever possible to know where the indifferenceBegins or when it ends?The autumn passes, and the winter comes,And if only the Prevert?s song would go.This song, ?Les feuilles mortes?,Washes itself off my memory.And on that day my autumn lovesWill have stopped withering.http://www.loscuadernosdejulia.com/2007/12/les-feuilles-de-la-chanson.html

Edited by Indy

Without hope we can't dream. Without dreams we can't achieve, and without achievements we can't slide the hollow victories of Interscope records into our CD player.