• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

...I was born here and I'll die here against my willI know it looks like I'm moving, but I'm standing stillEvery nerve in my body is so vacant and numbI can't even remember what it was I came here to get away fromDon't even hear a murmur of a prayerIt's not dark yet, but it's getting there....

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

The Serpent hath a nature like unto woman. She seeketh company of the dead who are held by the spell of the earth, they who found not the way beyond that leadeth to singleness. The Serpent is a whore. She wantoneth with the devil and with evil spirits; a mischievous tyrant and tormentor, ever seducing to evilest company.

above the toil of life, my soul Is a bird of fire winging the InfiniteFrom the corner of the divan of Persian saddle-bags on which he was lying, smoking, as was his custom, innumerable cigarettes, Lord Henry Wotton could just catch the gleam of the honey-sweet and honey-coloured blossoms of a laburnum, whose tremulous branches seemed hardly able to bear the burden of a beauty so flamelike as theirs; and now and then the fantastic shadows of birds in flight flitted across the long tussore-silk curtains that were stretched in front of the huge window, producing a kind of momentary Japanese effect, and making him think of those pallid, jade-faced painters of Tokyo who, through the medium of an art that is necessarily immobile, seek to convey the sense of swiftness and motion.miyamotomusashiroganzuye5.jpg

Cause people often talk about being scared of changeBut for me I'm more afraid of things staying the sameCause the game is never won by standing in any one place for too long

Bonasera. Bonasera. What have I ever done to make you to treat me so disrespectfully. If you had come to me in friendship then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies then they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you

...Her long hair is dyed garnet red. Her trademark specs have burgundy-coloured plastic frames. There is a sense of motion in the vivid impression she creates. Indeed one hand dances about while she talks; since she is wearing heavy Venetian red resin bracelets and rings, her voice is accompanied by a constant, clanking undertone....

UTORAK, 28. FEBRUAR 1950. Noviplanovi za mart: čim dobijem novac, učlaniću se ujutarnji fitnes klub i trenirati skoro svakodnevno.Takođe, crna kafa (bez šlaga i šećera), i vežbe podi-zanja na mišiće, na vratilu (iako ga je teško uhvatiti,tako da mogu da uradim samo deset ili jedanaest ilidvanaest) i manje spavanja. Postajem debeo i lenj.Vreme je za akciju, vreme za novi život, moj stvarniživot. Za dve nedelje, punim dvadeset i osam godina.Dva obroka dnevno, a ne tri. Mnogo putovanja. Nemaviše stagniranja. I nema više tuge! Niti metafizičkogstrahopoštovanja! Samo akcija... brzina... milost...pokret! Pisaću iz iskrenih misli, a ne iz bajatihprežvakavanja. Izraziću, a beležiti manje u romanu"Na putu." - Treba da verujete u život, da biste neštoostvarili. Upravo iz tog razloga, stroge, propisno ta-jmirane, duševno racionalne diplomate iz Stejt de-partmenta nisu ništa učinile za čovečanstvo. Zašto živeti, ako ne za savršenstvo?