• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

NOTHINGMonday: Nothing,Tuesday: Nothing,Wednesday and Thursday: Nothing.Friday, for a change: A little more nothing,Saturday: Once more nothing.Sunday: Nothing,Monday: Nothing,Tuesday and Wednesday: Nothing.Thursday, for a change: A little more nothing,Friday: Once more nothing.Montik: Gornicht,Dinstik: Gornicht,Midwoch an Donnerstik: Gornicht.Fritik, far a noveneh: Gornicht pikveleh,Shabas: Nach a mool gornicht.Lunes: Nada,Martes: Nada,Miercoles y Jueves: Nada.Viernes, por cambio: Poco mas nada,Sabado: Otra vez nada.January: Nothing,February: Nothing,March and April: Nothing.May and June: A lot more nothing,Ju-uly: Nothing.'29: Nothing,'32: Nothing,'39-'45: Nothing.1965: A whole lot of nothing,1966: Nothing.Reading: Nothing,Writing: Nothing,Even arithmetic: Nothing.Geopgraphy, philosopy, history, nothing,Social anthropology (hakalakala): Nothing.Oh, "Village Voice": Nothing,"New Yorker": Nothing,"Sing Out" and "Folkways": Nothing.Harry Smith and Allen Ginsberg:Nothing, nothing, nothing.Poetry: Nothing,Music: Nothing,Painting and Dancing: Nothing.The world's great books: A great set of nothing,Audy and Foudy: Nothing.Fucking: Nothing,Sucking: Nothing,Flesh and sex: Nothing.Church and Times Square: A lot of nothing,Nothing, nothing, nothing.Stevenson: Nothing,Humphry: Nothing,Averell Harriman: Nothing.John Stuart Mill: Nihil, nil.Franklin Delano Nothing.Karlos Marx: Nothing,Engels: Nothing,Bukunin and Krapotkin: Nyothing.Leon-a Trotsky: Lots of nothing,Stalin: Less than nothing.Nothing! Nothing! etc.(Lots & lots of nothing)Nothing! Nothing! etc.(Lots of it)Nothing!(Not a God damn thing)The Fugs

Edited by Indy

Poslednja Igra Leptira&Neša - Nisam ti rekao sve...Mesečina u časi, živis na slikama.Ne diram prašinu, dobro je biti sam.Nestala si u noći, nisam te vraćao.Uvek ostane nešto, sto nisam rekao...Nisam ti rekao sve, kad odveli su te ljudi...Nisam ti rekao sve, govorim, šapućem...Nisam ti rekao sve, žuris u novu priču...Nisam ti rekao sve. javili su da će sneg...Karta za više vožnji, nisi je ponela.Opet pričam sa sobom, misliće da sam lud.Nestala si u gužvi, nisam te vraćao.Uvek ostane nešto što nisam rekao...Nisam ti rekao sve...

Towneshwhw.jpg"Townes is America's beautifulest diamond and nobody hardly even knows who he is."Nothin' by Townes Van Zandt (1944-1997) :Hail:
e pa indy, majtorcino, kladim se da je 99% cluleless...meni je i ona , milion puta obradjivana, If I needed youWould you come to meWould you come to meFor to ease my painIf you needed meI would come to youI would swim the seasFor to ease your painWell the nights forlornAnd the mornings bornAnd the morning shinesWith the lights of loveAnd youll miss sunriseIf you close your eyesAnd that would breakMy heart in twoIf I needed youWould you come to meWould you come to meFor to ease my painIf you needed meI would come to youI would swim the seasFor to ease your painBabys with me nowSince I showed her howTo layHer lillyHand in mineWho would ill agreeShes a sight to seeA treasure forThe poor to findIf I needed youWould you come to meWould you come to meFor to ease my painIf you needed meI would come to youI would swim the seasFor to ease your painemmylou to tako milozvucno peva Edited by PussyGalore