IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

My days, they are the highway kindThey only come to leaveBut the leavin? I don?t mindIt?s the comin? that I crave.Pour the sun upon the groundStand to throw a shadowWatch it grow into a nightAnd fill the spinnin? sky.Time among the pine treesIt felt like breath of airUsually I just walk these streetsAnd tell myself to care.Sometimes I believe meAnd sometimes I don?t hear.Sometimes the shape I?m inWon?t let me go.Well, I don?t know too much for trueBut my heart knows how to poundMy legs know how to love someoneMy voice knows how to sound.Shame that it?s not enoughShame that it is a shame.Follow the circle downWhere would you be?You?re the only one I want nowI never heard your name.Let?s hope we meet some dayIf we don?t it?s all the same.I?ll meet the ones between us,And be thinkin? ?bout youAnd all the places I have seenAnd why you where not there.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Gymnopholus regalis i Chrysina resplendens.www.living-jewels.com prelepe su. kao neke skulpture.edit: pardon Chrysina strasseni je ova druga.

Edited by Killiana
Gymnopholus regalis i Chrysina resplendens.www.living-jewels.com prelepe su. kao neke skulpture.edit: pardon Chrysina strasseni je ova druga.
zar nisu to jelenak i buba-Svaba?
  • 2 weeks later...

kad smo vec kod stagliena...p.sne mogu nijednu sliku da postavim vise?htela sam i da ti poster iz 2001 sa koncerta buddy guya /koji uslikah cell sada/ pokazem da te podsetim sta sve propustas u zivotu ali ne mogu da upload

post-69-1231110573.jpg

Edited by PussyGalore
kad smo vec kod stagliena...p.sne mogu nijednu sliku da postavim vise?htela sam i da ti poster iz 2001 sa koncerta buddy guya /koji uslikah cell sada/ pokazem da te podsetim sta sve propustas u zivotu ali ne mogu da upload
tehnicki problemi
Isto.Pokušaj sa image shock-om