• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,Silence the pianos and with muffled drumBring out the coffin, let the mourners come.Let aeroplanes circle moaning overheadScribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.He was my North, my South, my East and West,My working week and my Sunday rest,My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Brave your heartRenounce your fearsLocked away insideAll these yearsRemain in lightRenounce your fearsFor you have beenMesmerizedBreak this spellof silence

She digs her nails into her naked chestMiles of veins fan out like a road mapShe pulls back the skin to show her ribsThat twinkle like shooting stars.Oh Queen of the Night!Well she is deep inside!She is haunting me!

...in searching for a meaningful embracesometimes my self-respect took second placean' I cried for lovei did what my heart told mecried for lovecan't stand itwhen they scold meyeah i cried for loveon every salmon morningyeah i cry for love'cause imitation's boringcry for loveSurfers ride for love and wipe out when it hits 'emsoldiers kill for love and nobody admits itif you're cryin' for love well, that's ok don't sweat itif you're cryin' for love then there's still a chance you'll get itcry for love...post-1652-1216137468.jpg

Edited by batticuore

Damn you art...Your pulsating rhythm, your shape and formthe plasmatic coherent that converge on inanimateobjects making them somethingdifferent, like the lightcatching spots as a shutter clicks or the pose of asingle syllable appears on a clear white sheet of paper.Art entranced me, seduced me and made me want to dancethat forbidden dance that only few understand.Hopefully one day I'll find someone with the sameintensity for the love of art and impassioned, we will beas life imitates art and art imitates life and no distinctionis made between the two.Oh why couldn't I be a pencil pusherchecking facts and dealing withnumbers ina fun less unemotional setting for I no longer sleep.Art calls me with a thought or image that mustbe produced or become forever lost in the achievesof memories.I'll be the snake and art will be the charmeruntil my last dog days are spent and art is what'sleft behind so others would become completedby its power.music___by_Akaioni.jpg

So summer is gone,Leaving no epitaph.It?s still warm in the sun?Only that?s not enough.All that true could have come,Like a five-fingered fluff,Folded into my palm,Only that?s not enough.No evil was sightedIn the good aftermath,World was festively lighted,Only that?s not enough.Life forever was tucking,Caring, making me laugh.I was really lucky,Only that?s not enough.No leaves ever seared,No limbs broken rough.Day, like glass, washed all clear,Only that?s not enough.Вот и лето прошло,Словно и не бывало.На пригреве тепло.Только этого мало.Всё, что сбыться могло,Мне, как лист пятипалый,Прямо в руки легло.Только этого мало.Понапрасну ни зло,Ни добро не пропало,Всё горело светло.Только этого мало.Жизнь брала под крыло,Берегла и спасала.Мне и вправду везло.Только этого мало.Листьев не обожгло,Веток не обломало...День промыт, как стекло.Только этого мало.

Strange worldThe only place where you can dream,Living here is not what it seems.Ship of white light in the sky,Nobody there to reason why.Here I am, Im not really there,Smiling faces ever so rare.A lets walk in deepest space,Living here just isnt the place.Stalks of light come from the ground,When I cry there isnt a sound.All my feelings cannot be held,Im happy in my new strange world.Shades of green grasses twine,Girls drinking plasma wine.A look at love, a dream unfolds,Living here, youll never grow old.Dont you hear me call? ooh

The more I seeThe less I knowAbout all the things I thought were wrong or right& carved in stoneSo, don't ask me aboutWar, Religion, or GodLove, Sex, or DeathBecause....Everybody knows what's going wrong with the worldBut I don't even know what's going on in myself.You've gotta work out your own salvation.With no explanation to this Earth we fallOn hands & knees we crawlAnd we look up to the starsAnd we reach out & prayTo a deaf, dumb & blind God who never explains.Every body knows what's going wrong with the worldBut I don't even know what's going on in myself.Lord, I've been here for so longI can feel it coming down on meI'm just a slow emotion replay of somebody I used to be.

hell above and heaven belowall the trees are gonethe rain has a such a lovely soundto those who're six feet under groundthe leaves will bury every yearand no one knows I'm goneleave me golden tell me darkhide from Graveyard Johnthe moon is full here every nightand I can bathe here in his lightthe leaves will bury every yearand no one knows I'm gone9laopi.jpg