IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

@lanciaovo ti je ljubav i patnja sa Japanskim twist-om, otvoris utrobu, povadis sve sto ima, podelis prisutnima i onda iskrvaris jednu pesmu...da je lud, lud.

Edited by Allegra
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Down the street you can hear her scream you're a disgraceAs she slams the door in his drunken faceAnd now he stands outsideAnd all the neighbors start to gossip and droolHe cries oh, girl you must be mad,What happened to the sweet love you and me had?Against the door he leans and starts a scene,And his tears fall and burn the garden greenAnd so castles made of sand fall in the sea, eventuallyA little Indian brave who before he was ten,Played war games in the woods with his Indian friendsAnd he built up a dream that when he grew upHe would be a fearless warrior Indian ChiefMany moons past and more the dream grew strong untilTomorrow he would sing his first war song and fight his first battleBut something went wrong, surprise attack killed him in his sleep that nightAnd so castles made of sand melt into the sea, eventuallyThere was a young girl, who's heart was a frownCause she was crippled for life,And she couldn't speak a soundAnd she wished and prayed she could stop living,So she decided to dieShe drew her wheelchair to the edge of the shoreAnd to her legs she smiled you won't hurt me no moreBut then a sight she'd never seen made her jump and sayLook a golden winged ship is passing my wayAnd it really didn't have to stop, it just kept on going...And so castles made of sand slip into the sea, eventually