• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Russia in color, a century agop13_00004438.jpg
I thought it would be interesting to look back in time with this extraordinary collection of color photographs taken between 1909 and 1912. In those years, photographer Sergei Mikhailovich Prokudin-Gorskii (1863-1944) undertook a photographic survey of the Russian Empire with the support of Tsar Nicholas II. He used a specialized camera to capture three black and white images in fairly quick succession, using red, green and blue filters, allowing them to later be recombined and projected with filtered lanterns to show near true color images. The high quality of the images, combined with the bright colors, make it difficult for viewers to believe that they are looking 100 years back in time - when these photographs were taken, neither the Russian Revolution nor World War I had yet begun.
Edited by Indy
linkne znam kako da okacim sa Vimea
a ovo je predivno samo mi nesto secka fulskrin, moracu kasnije kad rifresujem mashinche (other styles->vimeo->pa samo broj pejstujes)

">
a ovo je predivno samo mi nesto secka fulskrin, moracu kasnije kad rifresujem mashinche (other styles->vimeo->pa samo broj pejstujes)
... mene cudi da mi serija dobrih fotografija tako dugo odrzi paznju i tera da ih povezujem i stvaram pricu u glavi. tnx za objasnjenje (vimeo) Edited by CowBoy