• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz5pskaTNJU&feature=relatedCan I get a minute of not being nervousand not thinking of my dickMy leg is sparkles, my leg is pinsI better get my shit together, better gather my shit inYou could drive a car through my head in five minutesfrom one side of it to the otherI wanna hurry home to youput on a slow, dumb show for youand crack you upso you can put a blue ribbon on my braingod I’m very, very frighteningI’ll overdo itYou know I dreamed about youfor twenty-nine years before I saw youYou know I dreamed about youI missed you forfor twenty-nine years

ovo će ripitovati tijekom ove depresivne badnje večeri. jućub nema bolji neg ova bulja, no bitna je muz'ka. :wub:Now the ice is stirringAnd spring is nearThere is no one callingBut the sound is clearThough I'm not yet gone,I'm still not here

Edited by Gonzo

Falling James in the Tahoe mudStick around to tell us all the taleWell he fell in love with a Gun Street girlAnd now he's dancing in the Birmingham jailDancing in the Birmingham jailHe took a hundred dollars off a slaughterhouse JoeBrought a brand new Michigan twenty-gaugeHe got all liquored up on that road house cornBlew a hole in the hood of a yellow CorvetteA hole in the hood of a yellow CorvetteHe bought a second-hand Nova from a Cuban ChineseAnd dyed his hair in the bathroom of a TexacoWith a pawnshop radio, quarter past fourHe left for Waukegan at the slamming of the doorLeft for Waukegan at the slamming of the doorI said John, John, he's long goneGone to Indiana, ain't never coming homeI said John, John, he's long goneGone to Indiana, ain't never coming homeHe's sitting in a sycamore in St. John's woodSoaking day-old bread in keroseneWell he was blue as a robin's egg and brown as a hogHe's staying out of circulation 'til the dogs get tiredOut of circulation 'til the dogs get tiredShadow fixed the toilet with an old tromboneHe never get up in the morning on a SaturdaySitting by the Erie with a bull-whipped dogTelling everyone he saw, They went that-a-way, boysTelling everyone he saw, They went that-a-wayNow the rain's like gravel on an old tin roofAnd the Burlington Northern pulling out of the worldNow a head full of bourbon and a dream in the strawAnd a Gun Street girl was the cause of it allA Gun Street girl was the cause of it allWell he's riding in the shadow by the St. Joe ridgeHearing the click-clack tapping of a blind man's caneHe was pulling into Baker on a New Year's EveOne eye on a pistol and the other on the doorOne eye on a pistol and the other on the doorMiss Charlotte took her satchel down to King Fish RowSmuggled in a brand new pair of alligator shoesWith her fireman's raincoat and her long yellow hairWell they tied her to a tree with a skinny millionaireThey tied her to a tree with a skinny millionaireI said John, John, he's long goneGone to Indiana, ain't never coming homeI said John, John, he's long goneGone to Indiana, ain't never coming homeBanging on the table with an old tin cupSing I'll never kiss a Gun Street girl againNever kiss a Gun Street girl againI'll never kiss a Gun Street girl againI said John, John, he's long goneGone to Indiana, ain't never coming homeI said John, John, he's long goneGone to Indiana, ain't never coming home