IGNORED

Premier League 2023-24

ArleKino
Valk
Message added by Valk,

Topik Premier lige je posvećen našem dragom ArleKinu, koji više nije sa nama.

Nadamo se da se u džennetu čuje grmljavina topova sa Emirata, dok ti pikaš lopte na Hajberiju.

[Richard Keys] "...imagine taking a call from a high ranking PL broadcast official reminding you who pays your wages. Scary. It happened to two people that I know recently. The message was clear - ‘stop criticising the refs’."

Firminova biografija uskoro izlazi.

First, I should clarify something. Some people talked about how it was to my credit that I gave the number 11 shirt to Mo Salah when he arrived at the club and that helped the whole thing start off on the right foot. It looked like a selfless gesture that, in the context of the story of the trio I formed with those guys, fitted my style of play. I’ve always been seen as the most generous of the three, the attacker who did the dirty defensive work and played to make the duo shine in front of goal. It’s the perfect story, so very like me: Roberto Firmino, the nice the guy who relinquished the number he wore at the club and gave it to his newly arrived colleague.

Sorry, folks, but it wasn’t like that at all. Or rather, it wasn’t exactly like that.
I simply decided to wear the number 9. It had been available since the previous season, after Christian Benteke’s departure, but it was only in that summer of 2017 that I thought I could transition from being a false 9 to becoming the actual number 9.

On 7. 11. 2023. at 19:27, 189- said:

[Richard Keys] "...imagine taking a call from a high ranking PL broadcast official reminding you who pays your wages. Scary. It happened to two people that I know recently. The message was clear - ‘stop criticising the refs’."

jako sam iznenađen

Kol'ko mrzim ove Wolves-e

Kao što rekoh, bez Medisona sa Dierom neće da može. 

Ovako bi izgledala i utakmica sa Čelzijem da nije bilo divljanja Romera i Udogija.

4 minutes ago, John Coltrane said:

Kabore ubi Garnača i kao šlag na tortu staje mu na nogu, klasično gaženje, ništa karton, ništa VAR, koga boli kurac…

Jesi video da Big Sam sedi u loži pored SAF? Deda sprema novog naslednika, svilen gajtan za ETH? :jerry: