IGNORED

AO23 aka Grof Monte Kljako is back, bitches!!!

Ros

Cici posle dužeg vremena u pobedničkom modu. U nedostatku drugih ozbiljnijih kandidata i povede Đovaka, meni on dođe kao najozbiljniji kandidat za pehar.

Bože, koliki je debil ovaj paćenik sa ES, a nedeostatak duhovitosti je prosto strašan.

A tek reklame na ES :isuse: 

Nego ispade nam danas Iga, dobro je to za nju, da ne poleti previse :thumbsup:

A letonski leopard unistio americku pumicu :mad:

Samo da se ona ne docepa jos jedne GS titule, uzdam se u Ribakinu, sastaju se u sledecem kolu. 

Krenula da gledam Viku sa idejom da za nju navijam, ali ova Džu tako lepo igra da sam sad u dilemi :rolleyes:.

Ali evo, odlučila Vika da krene kako ume, tako da će ovo izgleda da bude dobar meč.

provuče se Vika kroz iglene uši, ali agresivniji tenis igra i to je to, mada je ova kineskinja baš dobra bila

doduše, nemoćna protiv udaračica kada su u zoni, ko nekad JJ :rolleyes:

moraće Vika ipak mnogo bolje ako misli ovde nešto da napravi

Sad kad nema Feda i Rafe Novak sve meceve igra na RL u vecernjem terminu :) buni li se neko?

1 hour ago, dùda said:

doduše, nemoćna protiv udaračica kada su u zoni, ko nekad JJ :rolleyes:

Ja mislim da bi u tenisu trebalo uvesti kategorije kao u boksu :lolol:

Neke cure igraju bas lep tenis ali protiv raspolozenih udaracica sanse su im nikakve. 

• +1 1

Post Jelene Dokić na Instagramu

THE ‘BODY SHAMING’ AND ‘FAT SHAMING’ OVER THE LAST 24 HOURS HAS BEEN INSANE.

COMING FROM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND A SPECIAL SHOUT TO SO MUCH OF IT COMING FROM SERBIA AS THE LAST PICTURE CONFIRMS.👍👍👍

AND YES A LOT OF THEM ARE WOMEN TOO.
SO MUCH FOR ‘WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN’.👏👏👏

Here are just a few examples and the last one is an amazing person out there giving me support but also confirming just how much body shaming I am being subjected to in Serbia as well.

And this first picture?EVIL.There is no other word for it.

Disgusting.People should be so ashamed.
The most common comment being ‘what happened to her,she is so big’?
I will tell you what happened,I am finding a way and surviving and fighting.
And it really doesn’t matter what I am doing and what happened because size shouldn’t matter.Kindness and being a good person matters which those of you that abuse me and others,are clearly not.

What matters is your online abuse,bullying and fat shaming.
That’s what matters because those of you that do it are just evil,bad,mean and ignorant people.
I can and will get in shape for myself and my health but you will not become a better person.

Weight will change but evil people will remain evil.

I am here,fighting for all those out there being abused,fat shamed….
I can’t change the world but I am going to continue speaking up,calling this behaviour out,using my platform for something good and to support other people out there and to give others a voice and try to make others feel less alone and scared.

For all those out there supporting me and there are so many of you,THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.
And to all of those out there that are genuinely good people,THANK YOU.

I will also be kind and the bigger person unlike you trolls and not reveal your identity.

Love you all,even the trolls because you give me so much motivation and inspiration to do what I do and to fight against people like you.

Love you all xx
Jelena

#bodyshaming #fatshaming

SaE

• +1 1
  • Tužno 1