IGNORED

Tramp posle poraza

vememah

Posted (edited)

Pitanje je koliko je verodostojna ta animacija.

In other news, Vens se sa svojom ženom Indijkom navodno venčao i po hrišćanskim i po hinduističkim običajima i deca mu navodno imaju indijska imena, čime pojedini MAGA rasisti nisu oduševljeni.

GSl4fjPacAE7rRo?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by vememah

Glupan koji podrzava Bajdena ne shvata da postujuci mentola, u stvari, ide na ruku Trampu.

Eto, vidite, Tramp nije rasista, vice mu ima indijsku zenu.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Sestre Bronte said:

bilo je i vreme da nick poseti naš uvaženi forum

Da, mislim da je ostalo neprimećeno da ga je Tramp pozvao u Mar-a-Lago na večeru u novembru 2022. da bi zatim tvrdio da ga ne poznaje.

In other news, britanski Channel 4 tvrdi da su roditelji atentatora bili navedeni u republikanskoj bazi glasača kao izrazite pristalice.

and identified by them as a strong Republican supporter, gun owner and hunter. The information was compiled as part of a secret Republican project to gather data on millions of gun owners across America and use it to target pro-gun messages in the run up to the 2016 election...We know they profiled them using secret computer models to identify likely gun owners and enthusiasts, and Mr. Crooks scored very highly, 0.99 out of 1 for being a gun owner and 0.95 out of one 1 being a hunter. In fact, out of more than 19,000 people in Bethel Park who were profiled, Mr. Crooks was in the top 20 and the database classified him as a strong GOP or Republican voter."

Edited by vememah

Malo novosti iz sektora “uho-grlo-nos”: Na slikama se vidi samo gornji deo uha je oštećen, i bliski izvori javljaju da je imao omanji flaster na vrhu uha, ali da ga je pred odlazak na konvenciju zamenio povećom gazom kako bi “izgledalo kao ozbiljnija povreda”. :D :isuse:

• +1 1

Gde su se nalazili ostali povredjeni atentatu i beše jedan ubijen?

Imali neka grafika?

CeO sVeT ćE uSkOrO dA nOsI zAvOjE nA uŠiMa, kaže ponosna poltrončina.

• Haha 1

Još jedan dokaz Kremanskog proročanstva :fantom:

...а тамо где сунце залази појавиће се наранџасти човек са завојем на уву. И пратиће га стадо белих оваца са завојима на ушима...

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)

Was the Secret Service listening to this "blanket tactical channel"?

Two officers went to the lowest point of the building. One officer boosted the other high enough to reach the roof, where he saw the shooter with a weapon.

Crooks turned and pointed his weapon at the officer, who then ducked and fell off the roof.

"The boosting officer and the officer that fell were both on the radio indicating that there was an individual on the roof that did, in fact, have a weapon."

"There was a blanket tactical channel being used. Everyone who was on that tactical channel heard it."

How much time was there between that radio communication and the gun being fired at President Trump?

It's bad enough that the Secret Service didn't put anyone on the most obvious roof 150 yards away. 

But after two police officers radioed in that there was a guy on the roof with a gun, why wasn't President Trump immediately evacuated?

Crooks was first noticed at 3 pm on Saturday in the security screening area with his rangefinder.

The USSS kept an eye on him but lost him when he is believed to have gone to his car to retrieve his rifle.

About 40 minutes before the shots rang out, Crooks was spotted again by Secret Service which is when the last known photograph of him alive was taken.

Insane.

Edited by vememah
23 hours ago, kud u maglu Simoviću said:

luda sreća

A combination of Trump tilting his head sideways to look at the graphic on the screen along with him leaning into the microphone, saved him his life. The footage below was filmed just seconds before the shot was taken.

• +1 1