IGNORED

Tramp posle poraza

vememah

4 minutes ago, duma said:

P.S.

Večeras sam u parku sreo mnogo Rusa s malom decom. U povratku sam u busu sreo par koji zajedno ima 40. Ustupili mi mesto, jer sam bio s malim detetom. Mislim da treba da budemo ponosni što su ti ljudi ovde mogli da nađu spas.

Za to što ih ne primaju drugde, pa su svi došli ovde, možeš da se žališ Bajdenu. 

Ti ne citas sta pisem po drugim temama o ovdasnjim Rusima - ja sam srecan sto su ovde i sto su se sklonili od rata i ludaka. O ovima koje sam upoznao ili sam u njihovoj blizini na poslu mogu samo reci hvale da kazem.

Na ostalo ti odgovaram sutra nisam pri vremenu trenutno

Edited by Caligula
1 hour ago, vememah said:

Koristoljubivi beskičmenjak koji flipflopuje sve u 16 kako mu kad odgovara, baš čudno da je Tramp izabrao još jednog takvog.

Ja mislim da je on legit MAGA, barem onaj dio koji je izvorno bio America-first, anti-swamp, anti-establishment i da mu je Trumpova pobjeda 2016 pokazala blueprint kako se osvaja vlast u post-truth, post-expert svijetu.

Kad se pricalo da ce poslije Trumpa doci neko isto takav, samo cinicniji, pametniji i sposobniji - e, to je on. 

• +1 4
On 14. 7. 2024. at 20:55, duma said:

Atentata nije ni bilo?

Ili ga ne proglašavaju za izdajnika i pretnju za slobodu i demokratiju?

U Bajdena su polagane nade da jedini može da ga zaustavi. Sad, kad su videli da od njega nema ništa, zna se šta američkim Patrijotama valja činiti.

Moglo je nekom da padne na pamet da kandiduje polunormalnog kandidata koji bi pomeo narandžastog klovna, ali ko bi se toga setio.

Šta si ovim hteo da kažeš?

Opravdavaš atentat, jer je Tramp ...? Ti bi od SAD da napraviš Rusiju?

Eksplozivna smesa kulture nasilja i mržnje, u društvu opterećenom teorijama zavere i slobodnim pristupom svakojakom oružiju. Pa kad nahuškaš 4chan incele, i slične likove sa margine, da odbrane "ukradenu pobedu" i spale Kapitol, taj bumerang leti, leti pa se u jednom momentu vrati direktno u facu. Svako ko nije proveo poslednjih 15 godina na tamnoj strani Meseca, zna koliki je ogroman doprinos zapaljivanju tog melting pota dao Tramp i njemu slični. 

Ne znamo šta su razlozi ovog pokojnog idiota da puca na Trampa - koja je dijagnoza i šifra bila, da li se osećao izneverenim od strane Trampa jer je mislio da će ovaj da izgradi The Zid i bacačima plamena poliva Meksikance ili se osećao izneverenim jer je mislio da situacija na Kapitolu trebala da ide do kraja, do spaljivanja? Ili je mislio da ako Tramp može da hvata žene za međunožja, može i on, ali se u praksi pokazalo kao ipak neprihvatljiva društvena situacija? 

• +1 5

According to Polymarket, the world’s largest prediction market, the chances of his winning the election have risen from 60% to 72% with the near-miss appearing to boost public support for Trump.

Posted (edited)

Atentator primećen skoro pola sata na krovu pre nego što je pucao.

Alleged Trump shooter spotted by law enforcement nearly 30 minutes before shots fired, sources say

BUTLER, Pa. — Channel 11 news uncovered dramatic new details Monday in the moments leading up to the assassination attempt on former president Donald Trump. According to multiple law enforcement sources, Thomas Crooks was spotted by law enforcement on a roof nearly 30 minutes before shots were fired that injured Trump, killed a former fire chief, and injured two others in the crowd.

Channel 11′s Nicole Ford confirmed that Beaver County’s ESU team had eight members at the rally, including snipers and spotters. According to Ford’s sources, one of them noticed a suspicious man on a roof near the rally at 5:45 p.m., called it in and took a picture of the person. We have learned from our sources the person in that picture is Thomas Crooks. We’re told it’s not clear if Crooks had a gun with him at that point.

According to multiple sources, a law enforcement officer had also previously seen Crooks on the ground and called him in as a suspicious person with a picture prior to 5:45 p.m. Our sources tell us an officer checked the grounds for Crooks at that point, but did not see him where the first picture was taken.

26 minutes after the second picture of Crooks was taken by law enforcement and the information called in, shots were fired from the roof of the American Glass Research building. Seconds later, a Secret Service sniper returned fire and killed Crooks.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/alleged-trump-shooter-spotted-by-law-enforcement-nearly-30-minutes-before-shots-fired-sources-say/Q6GIK5RP6RBY5PHIMYBNXRTEBI/

Edited by vememah
Posted (edited)

NBC-jev intervju s Vansom iz 2017:

J.D Vance, Best-Selling Author Opens Up About His Painful Childhood And The Future Ahead | NBC News
From a troubled childhood in the rust belt to success in Silicon Valley, J.D. Vance, best-selling author of "Hillbilly Elegy" opens up about his story to Megyn Kelly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5pGTG_Kjc

(ne dozvoljava ugrađivanje)

Edited by vememah
Posted (edited)

The widow of rally shooting victim Corey Comperatore shared her husband’s last words as he shielded his family from bullets that ultimately took his life in an interview with the New York Post,

“He’s my hero,” Helen Comperatore told the Post. “He just said ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

The Comperatore family attended Saturday’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, as CNN previously reported. Helen told the Post that she and Corey were childhood sweethearts who were about to celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary when the family headed to the rally to support former president Donald Trump.

“Me and the kids were all there as a family,” she said. “He was just excited. It was going to be a nice day with the family.”

“It was a bad day,” she added.

Helen told the Post that President Joe Biden tried to call her, but she declined to speak to him since her husband “was a devout Republican, and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.”

But she added that she does not hold the current president responsible for what happened to her family.

“I don’t have any ill will towards Joe Biden,” she said. “I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics. I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden.”

“He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did,” she continued.

The family has not heard from Trump, she added.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/rnc-republican-national-convention-07-15-24/index.html

Edited by vememah
4 hours ago, Peter Fan said:

Ja mislim da je on legit MAGA, barem onaj dio koji je izvorno bio America-first, anti-swamp, anti-establishment i da mu je Trumpova pobjeda 2016 pokazala blueprint kako se osvaja vlast u post-truth, post-expert svijetu.

Kad se pricalo da ce poslije Trumpa doci neko isto takav, samo cinicniji, pametniji i sposobniji - e, to je on. 

Ja sam gledao onaj Hilblily... film.

Uklapa se 100% u Trampov narativ, koliko se secam.

BTW, nije los film.

Posted (edited)

While he was once an outspoken "Never Trumper," Vance is now the MAGA heir apparent. As the senator alluded to earlier this year, Trump can serve at most four more years as president. It means the 39-year-old is now in the prime position to cement the populist takeover of the Republican Party.

Trump's selection shows he is confident in his lead. In national polling, he is in the best place for a Republican presidential nominee in over two decades. His opponent, President Joe Biden, also threw the Democratic Party into chaos after a disastrous debate performance. It remains to be seen how the assassination attempt on Trump will alter the race. But almost immediately, Republicans have embraced Trump's defiant response.

Vance is a firebrand who rarely embraces subtlety. In May, he expressed skepticism that former Vice President Mike Pence's life was ever truly in danger during the Capitol riot. Hours after Trump survived an assassination attempt, Vance suggested that it was Democrats to blame for the shots being fired even before a suspect had been named or a motive identified. And yes, Vance once compared his now running mate to Hitler.

Like Trump, Vance has embraced conspiracies about the 2020 election. The Ohio Republican has also clearly stated that he would have done the opposite of what Pence did on January 6. A Vice President Vance would have allowed lawmakers to consider alternative slates of electors even if that meant that the certified election results of a particular state could be rejected.

President Joe Biden's campaign wasted no time tearing into Vance, illustrating the extent to which the president's reelection campaign may try to focus on him.

"Donald Trump picked J.D. Vance as his running mate because Vance will do what Mike Pence wouldn't on January 6: bend over backwards to enable Trump and his extreme MAGA agenda, even if it means breaking the law and no matter the harm to the American people," Biden-Harris 2024 Chair Jen O'Malley Dillon said in a statement.

Trump is betting that Vance will help him lock down states like Pennsylvania by extolling his blue-collar roots that were at the center Vance's New York Times bestseller "Hillbilly Elegy."

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-trump-selected-jd-dance-running-mate-vice-president-2024-7

Edited by vememah