IGNORED

Bajden - jedno staro i očekivano presidency?

theanswer

11 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Hannity pišti oko svega i svačega, kao nekad O'Reilly oko toga da li ljudi smeju da kažu Merry Christmass ili Sharia Law diktira da bude Happy Holidays. 

Meriti efikasnost strategije po intenzitetu reakcija izazvanim na Fox News nije baš, kako da ti kažem... grounded in reality.

Oh come on, napisati ladno da Fox News nije centar i generalštab Republikanskog Extended Svemira  je shitposting prvog reda :laugh:, ovaj level:

forget-mib.gif

• +1 2

U šta me trenutno ubeđuješ, da ono što se vidi na Fox News odražava realno stanje međ' pučanstvom? :unsure:

Fox je propagandno glasilo, FFS, a ti njihovo izveštavanje uzimaš kao merilo efikasnosti propagande koju plasira tvoja strana. 

3 minutes ago, vememah said:

Čovjek je ušao ljudski i kurtoazno porazgovarati s pilotima. Zašto postuješ ovo đubre?

• Hvala 1

U pravu si, trebalo je da proverim.

Fact Check: No, Biden Did Not Board 'Empty Plane' After Prisoner Exchange with Russia (...)

Mediaite.com published that The Independent's White House correspondent Andrew Feinberg — who served as White House pool reporter at Joint Base Andrews — confirmed Biden boarded the plane to greet the people still onboard after the freed prisoners had deplaned. Snopes also confirmed these statements in an email with Feinberg:

"If you look at the handout photo of the group that flew back to JBA from Ankara — the one taken on board the plane — it showed ten passengers," Feinberg told Mediaite. "But only three people got off the plane once it landed: Paul, Evan and Alsu."

"I was under the wing with the press pool and it was obvious to me that POTUS was boarding to speak to the people who had helped to bring these three Americans home — the pilots and seven other passengers plus whoever took the photo — because they had remained on board while the three former prisoners enjoyed their first moments back on US soil with their loved ones," Feinberg added.

The official @POTUS account on X had earlier posted the photo referenced by Feinberg:

As another piece of evidence showing the false nature of the Biden "empty plane" rumor, Getty Images hosts a picture (archived) captured by photographer Brendan Smialowski that shows Biden walking up the plane's stairs at Joint Base Andrews. The caption clearly states Biden stepped onto the plane "to talk to the pilot who flew the former prisoners."

SSyKskb.jpeg

US President Joe Biden steps onto the plane to talk to the pilot who flew the former prisoners held by Russia to Joint Base Andrews in Maryland on Aug. 1, 2024.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/fact-check-no-biden-did-000500209.html

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1
  • Valk unpinned this topic
On 21. 8. 2024. at 4:59, vememah said:

'Zivimo kao da ce 1000 godina biti mir, a spremajmo se kao de ce sutra biti rat!' J.B.