IGNORED

Premier League 2020-21

ArleKino

Koliko li ljudi puklo para na pobede liverpula i sitija, ne smem ni da pomislim. Ajd to, tek fantazi koji niti igram ali vidim da ljudi pizde.

Sve u svemu, konacno posle par godina Premijer liga kakva treba da bude. Razlika u bodovima od prvog do Arsenala samo 13, ako ovako nastave da se kolju insalah zabave, kako i dolikuje.

• +1 1

All aboard the hype train za sutra :yawn2:

iGAyVMn.jpg

“As a coach you have to adapt to the quality you have and the idea you have and that is one of the best skills of José Mourinho. In the end it is all about getting the results and that is the best skill of José because in the decisive moments he is not bothered about style, it is just about the result and that makes him the most successful manager around at the moment.
"I respect him a lot. Has he reinvented himself? I don’t know. It looks a little bit like that when you see him on Instagram, or at least that part of him, but I think he is just so experienced and smart that he knows what he has to do. He asked at the beginning for time and I think that has paid off.”

““Alexander-Arnold is not injured. Matip, I believe he is going to play. Fabinho is not injured. Robertson is not injured. Henderson is not injured. Wijnaldum is not injured. Salah is not injured. Firmino is not injured. Mané is not injured. Van Dijk is injured, and Van Dijk is a very good player. But give me Liverpool’s list of injuries and compare that list of injuries with what is the best Liverpool team and then…
"We are a good team that works hard but Liverpool is the result of, if I’m not wrong, 1,894 days of work with Jürgen. And we are the work of 390 days. But these 390 days are fake because lots of these days were not even days of work – they were days of quarantine, being at home unable to work. So from almost 2,000 to 300, for us to be able to compete at the level we are doing..."

Ake se uigrava posle 2 meseca da nije primirisao PL tekmi, a ja kupio Stonsa za ovo kolo :rolleyes:

Jesu javili Pepari da je Favr pedaliran? Sančo, Rejna, Haland. Plus Brant, naravno. Eto prilike da uzme titulu neko drugi sem Bajerna, a mogao bi i do 1/4 LŠ da ih odvede.

2 hours ago, John Coltrane said:

Jesu javili Pepari da je Favr pedaliran? Sančo, Rejna, Haland. Plus Brant, naravno. Eto prilike da uzme titulu neko drugi sem Bajerna, a mogao bi i do 1/4 LŠ da ih odvede.

Mda, već gledam Zorcovu facu dok mu Pep objašnjava kako je od esencijalne važnosti da mu u prvom prelaznom roku dovede Upamecana, Koulibalyja i Kanea da se pohrve sa Elitom za 2.mjesto, a za poslije će vidjeti.

4 minutes ago, 189- said:

bilic dobio otkaz. allardyce ce ga menjati.

Damn, to nas ostavlja sa Pearsonom kao zamjenom za Artetu nakon večerašnjeg potopa. 

Damn, to nas ostavlja sa Pearsonom kao zamjenom za Artetu nakon večerašnjeg potopa. 
Imate Rafu Beniteza, on je valjda free transfer sad kad je zaradio parice u Kini

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk