IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

a slusaj, neko mora da pocne. eno kazu i putin rekao da ce da krene vakcinacija kod njih.

pricao upravo s komsinicom preko tarabe, zena radi u zdravstvu. smene, nocni rad, picke materine... nije joj lako. danas osmeh od uva do uva, kaze oni presrecni!

• +1 5
  • Hvala 1

The Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority (MHRA) has paid Genpact UK a tender of £1.5m to develop an AI tool to sift through the high volume of reports of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.

The government contract states that the AI tool will “process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine adverse drug reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details . . . are missed.”

An MHRA spokesperson told Healthcare IT News: “Based on the available published reports from the Phase I/II trials, we do not currently anticipate any specific safety concerns with COVID-19 vaccines, and we expect the general safety profile to be similar to other types of vaccine.

“Our past experience with other new immunisation campaigns is that we tend to receive around 1 Yellow Card report per 1,000 doses administered and we are preparing our surveillance systems on that basis.

“The purpose of the AI tool we are introducing as part of our Yellow Card system is to help us rapidly evaluate such reports after approval, and not as part of the approval process.

“A COVID-19 vaccine will only be deployed once it has been proven to be safe and effective through robust clinical trials and approved for use by the appropriate licensing authority. 

“It is also important to note that a report of a suspected ADR is not proof of a side effect occurring due to the vaccine but a suspicion by the reporter that the vaccine may have caused the side effect.”

https://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/emea/uk-use-ai-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects

9 minutes ago, Tsai said:

Kakvo bre čipovanje, jel moze malo jasnije? 

Zajebavam se shodno antivakserima i kako Gejts hoce da cipuje ceo svet a uz nabavku trekera koje traze britanci. U stvari, verovatno traze neki app u koji ce da se upisuje kretanja, simptomi ako postoji neki, izlozenost i slicno. Nisam stavio smajlija na kraju recenice, zajebano kad se pise sa telefona

• Hvala 1