IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

43 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

5f3bb5185b9fcb332cae2343cfeedf8d.jpg

Još neki podaci iz tog članka:

There were 2,100 more deaths linked to coronavirus in England and Wales by 3 April than reported by the government, new official figures have revealed.

According to the Office for National Statistics there 6,235 deaths involving Covid-19 by 3 April compared with the 4,093 number reported by the Department of Health and Social Care.

The increase is because the ONS is including deaths in community settings such as care homes and private homes and are based on death certificates that mention coronavirus.
In London nearly half of deaths, 46.6 per cent, involved COVID-19 in the seven days to 3 April.

“The 16,387 deaths that were registered in England and Wales during the week ending April 3 is the highest weekly total since we started compiling weekly deaths data in 2005.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-deaths-uk-outside-hospital-care-home-latest-a9463621.html

45 minutes ago, pasha said:

Spanija skok u smrtnosti. Moguce da su podaci za Spaniju i jos neke zemlje tokom prethodnih par dana bili bolji zbog uskrsa i manjeg testiranja. Ostaje da se vidi.

Nisu ih testirali na smrt ili mislis da je deo vaskrsao ?

25 minutes ago, Tsai said:

Treba se malo najebati svega i svacega kineskim vlastima ako je ovo istina

Research by Chinese experts published in the Lancet in January showed the first known patient, identified on Dec. 1, had no connection to the market, nor did more than one-third of the cases in the first large cluster. Also, the market didn’t sell bats.

:unsure:

javio sam se danas mom prijatelju iz hanje da mi napise kakvo je stanje u grckoj. evo sta mi je napisao:

Γεια σου φιλε μου!
Nice to hear from you and nice that you are all ok.
I am also ok and staying at home as all in the most countries.In Greece the situation is very good compared with other countries and in Chania we had just one sick and now and he is ok. What will be later in Greece? Government say that from May it will take some measurements and to continue step by step.First will be open the small shops and small hotels so have it on mind to look for small hotels in Athens and in Pylos.
Greece is one of the more safety countries in Europe but in any case we have to be careful everywhere. I wish you and your family all the best and a Happy Easter.