IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

Jadno dete...

Za to vreme...

U Napulju, međutim, život kao da teče normalno. Ulice su u subotu bile prepune građana, socijalna distanca ni po kojem osnovu nije poštovana, osim što je većina nosila maske i rukavice.

A imamo i ovo
https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/locali/2020/04/03/news/milano_la_ricerca_dell_universita_statale_i_contagi_reali_in_italia_potrebbero_essere_5_milioni_-253027121/?ref=RHPPTP-BH-I253056306-C12-P3-S5.4-T1

Ukratko:

April 3 (GMT)

Italy: the real number of COVID-19 cases in the country could be 5,000,0000 (compared to the 119,827 confirmed ones) according to a study which polled people with symptoms who have not been tested, and up to 10,000,000 or even 20,0000,000 after taking into account asymptomatic cases, according to Carlo La Vecchia, a Professor of Medical Statistics and Epidemiology at the Statale di Milano University.

This number would still be insufficient to reach herd immunity, which would require 2/3 of the population (about 40,000,000 people in Italy) having contracted the virus [source].

The number of deaths could also be underestimated by 3/4 (in Italy as well as in other countries) [source], meaning that the real number of deaths in Italy could be around 60,000.

If these estimates were true, the mortality rate from COVID-19  would be much lower (around 25 times less) than the case fatality rate based solely on laboratory-confirmed cases and deaths, since it would be underestimating cases (the denominator) by a factor of about 1/100 and deaths by a factor of 1/4.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, ZerrorR said:

Jbt. Užas. 

Zar nije bilo po statistikama da među decom do 9 god nije bio ni jedan smrtni slučaj? 

Po ovome moramo priznati da virus jednostavno mutira.Verovatno kod nekog postoji jaka viruletnost a kod nekog veoma slaba.Nista mi jos izgleda ne znamo o tome,samo se lupeta po raznoraznim news portalima kojekakve gluposti.Cak sam u pocetku i sam podlegao tim glupostima verujuci da virus nije opasan i da pogadja samo starije.A tako su nam braca kinezi pricali,italijani rekose prosek smrtnosti 80g a mi sad imamo i drugo dete u smrtnom slucaju. U Srbiji dosta smrtnih slucajeva imaju muskarci sa svega 40-tak god.Na bljucu vec pisu kako opada broj zarazenih u svetu i kako se Ita i Spa vec izborila sa virusom...Glupost je beskrajna!

Doctors say India must prepare for an 'onslaught' as one of Asia's biggest slums reports first coronavirus death

New Delhi (CNN)One of Asia's biggest slums has confirmed its first coronavirus death as top Indian doctors warn that the country must prepare to face an "onslaught" of cases that could cripple the health system to levels far beyond what Europe and the United States are experiencing.

A 56-year-old man died due to Covid-19-related illness in Dharavi slum, in the Indian financial capital of Mumbai on Wednesday.
The patient, who had no travel history, died hours just after testing positive for coronavirus while being transferred to a local hospital, Kiran Dighavkar, an official with Mumbai's Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) told CNN.
Several of the man's family members have been tested and placed under home quarantine, and the block of 300 homes and 90 shops that make up his densely packed neighborhood have been sealed off to prevent further infections.
On Thursday, a 52-year-old sweeper who works for the BMC in Dharavi also tested positive for coronavirus.
Home to around 1 million people, Dharavi slum has a population density almost 30 times greater than New York -- about 280,000 people per square kilometer.
Doctors say the situation would be unmanageable if a sustained coronavirus outbreak spread rapidly through one of India's many slums, where there is little sanitation or running water and thousands of people live cheek by jowl -- making social distancing physically and economically impossible.

21 minutes ago, Niveamen said:

Po ovome moramo priznati da virus jednostavno mutira.Verovatno kod nekog postoji jaka viruletnost a kod nekog veoma slaba.Nista mi jos izgleda ne znamo o tome,samo se lupeta po raznoraznim news portalima kojekakve gluposti.Cak sam u pocetku i sam podlegao tim glupostima verujuci da virus nije opasan i da pogadja samo starije.A tako su nam braca kinezi pricali,italijani rekose prosek smrtnosti 80g a mi sad imamo i drugo dete u smrtnom slucaju. U Srbiji dosta smrtnih slucajeva imaju muskarci sa svega 40-tak god.Na bljucu vec pisu kako opada broj zarazenih u svetu i kako se Ita i Spa vec izborila sa virusom...Glupost je beskrajna!

Sa preko milion zvanično registrovanih prosto je statistički nemoguće da do sada nije inficirano i neko dete koje već ima neku gadnu bolest i nije moglo da se izbori i sa covid.

I verovatno ovo nije prvi slučaj već samo prvi prijavljen.

1 hour ago, ZerrorR said:

Jbt. Užas. 

Zar nije bilo po statistikama da među decom do 9 god nije bio ni jedan smrtni slučaj? 

Da, npr. po kineskim statistikama na 44 hiljade obolelih. Sad imamo milion i kusur, 25 puta više zaraženih, nije neobično da se nažalost pojave i takvi slučajevi.

U fr broj mrtvih u bolnicama već treći dan stagnira ili opada. Ali broj umrlih u domovima stalno raste. Do današnji dan je ukupno umrlo u domovima ~2200 ljudi. To je ukupna cifra od 1. Marta svih za koje se sumnja da su imali virus (Neki su testiran i, neki ne).

2 minutes ago, borris_ said:

U fr broj mrtvih u bolnicama već treći dan stagnira ili opada. Ali broj umrlih u domovima stalno raste. Do današnji dan je ukupno umrlo u domovima ~2200 ljudi. To je ukupna cifra od 1. Marta svih za koje se sumnja da su imali virus (Neki su testiran i, neki ne).

A ova jeziva brojka sad od 1053, da li je samo za zadnja 24h?

Edited by mraki
4 minutes ago, April said:

A znaju se i prioriteti

US demand for firearms surges amid pandemic

Background checks for gun sales in the US reached an all-time monthly high of 3.7 million in March, as coronavirus fears led to long queues outside firearm stores across the country.

The sales figures far surpass those recorded in March 2019, of 2.6 million, and are the highest since the FBI’s criminal background check systemwas launched in 1998.

Weapons stores have been included as non-essential businesses and ordered to shut in some states, though this has resulted in legal challenges over whether this contravenes the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

The number of background checks does not mean that an equal number of guns were sold, as the overall figure does not include whether the person passed the background check successfully.

But the record number does indicate that demand has increased dramatically, with some firearm stores across the US inundated with buyers and long lines, such as this queue in Long Island, New York.

Ne ova brojka zbir umrlih u bolnici kojih je oko 440 i dodatak umrlih u domovima. Ti umrli u domovima nisu od danas. Trenutno skupljaju sve informacije umrlih u domovima od 1. Marta.