Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• 189-

• ArleKino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, cvrlle said:

inace, kristalni palas nudi 24M funti za ingsaru i to bi verovatno bilo to. 

dok s druge strane niko nece da plati 12M istih koliko je liverpul zacepio za minjolea:fantom:

A 27 za Oriđiđiđijia?

10 hours ago, porucnik vasic said:

Ко је ово Цврле?

max mayer. svapski mesi sa glavom kevina-princa boatenga.

salketov produkt koji je poslednjih 6 meseci ugovora trenirao sa petlicima :D 

videcemo... ja nisam bas nesto ubedjen u njegov vaskrs:fantom:

da se sutiraju u dupe ako uzmu pola od toga. 

danas se provlaci po stampi da bi liverpul bio zadovoljan ponovnom posudbom:isuse:

5 hours ago, copkillah said:

A 27 za Oriđiđiđijia?

Edited by cvrlle

Dinje dao uverljivo opravdanje objašenjenje šta njegova tetovaža znači :lol:

Samo ne kontam koji su to navijači Liverpula bili "besni"? :huh:

Lucas Digne has confirmed his chest tattoo has nothing to do with Liverpool – in fact the new Everton signing TWICE rejected moves to Anfield.

The Blues completed the signing of the 25-year-old from Barcelona earlier this week for £18m.

Digne has the words 'I never walk alone' across his chest but as the new Everton signing explains it is not a nod to a secret love of Liverpool.

And the the France international revealed he twice knocked back the Reds earlier in his career.

“There is nothing about football, it is just about my parents,” Digne told the ECHO.

“When I go for my first day at school when I was three or four years old they gave me a necklace with these words on.

“After when I was 18-years-old in Lille I got a tattoo and maybe the Liverpool fans are angry because I said, two times, 'no' to sign for Liverpool.”

Lucas Digne admits he has told former Barcelona teammate Yerry Mina to come to Everton

Digne left Lille for PSG in 2013 and then move from the French capital three years later and he says it was in those moments Liverpool tried to sign him.

“Two times, the first after Lille when I went to Paris and the second time was after Rome. I said two times 'no' because I am a Blue,” he said.