IGNORED

Premier League 2018-19

ArleKino

5 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Izvinjavam se, sinoć krenuo kucati odgovor i onda me potomče zvalo.

Elem, gore je to što će švicarski Lichtsteiner možda morati čuvati senegalskog Manea jer je španski Bellerin pokupio ozljedu mišića. Švicarski sir na bokovima, u sredini odbrane albanski Squillaci sa njemačkim papirima i onaj što zna da ništa ne zna, iza njih noviji tip njemačkog Kariusa - ako ne zabijemo bar četiri gola, ništa od minimalnog poraza.

Edited by ArleKino
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• 189-

• ArleKino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A znači Sokrat ipak ima predost u odnosu na Rob Holding Group Ltd, ja mislio da ga je ovaj istisnuo. Najmanje loše je izgledao protiv Palasa.

Xhaka mi je ipak najveća poslastica, i Zaha ali i Townsend su ga pravili na budalu devedeset minuta... jedino bi mogao da se izvuče ako se Klopp zajebe pa na njega pošalje kolegu Alpanca. 

Iz Guardiana:

Manchester United ready to back José Mourinho with £100m-plus in January

• Transfer window funds available if right deals struck 
• Manager wants a central defender and goalscorer

José Mourinho will be backed in January to strengthen Manchester United if the right deal is possible in what can be a difficult transfer window for finding value.

The manager wants a central defender and goalscoring forward after trying unsuccessfully to sign one of each in the summer.

More than £100m is potentially available. Mourinho was interested in Real Madrid’s Raphaël Varane before the start of the season and United were prepared to pay that level of money for the 25-year-old had the transfer been possible. The same degree of finance remains.

Leicester City’s Harry Maguire and Bayern Munich’s Jérôme Boateng were two other Mourinho targets at centre-back but United declined to pursue them as the board did not believe either was an upgrade. This caused the manager some disquiet and it is understood he will be supported in the winter window should a player who can improve the squad become available.

After the 2-1 win against Everton on Sunday Mourinho pointed to the lack of recent firepower from Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford, highlighting how there has been only one goal from them in the past nine games.

Last January Alexis Sánchez was signed in a swap deal that took Henrik Mkhitaryan to Arsenal. The Chilean has been a disappointment but this has not lessened the willingness to enter the winter market.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/29/manchester-united-back-jose-mourinho-january-transfer-window-100m

18 minutes ago, John Coltrane said:

100milki? Samo? I kako da se pojačamo sa tom sićom?

Sto plus, kad je beg bio cicija... :nobles:

1 minute ago, Прслин said:

Узеће Варанеа за 100 милиона и Златана за џ.

I meni je nešto tako palo na pamet...