Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• 189-

• ArleKino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, John Coltrane said:

Sta ce nam Murinjo za sirotinju kad vec imamo Murinja za bogate koji hoće da igraju kao sirotinja?

Ispravljeno. :fantom:

Jardim je uvjerljivo najbolji dostupni izbor za United. Htio sam ga u Arsenalu prije svih drugih (osim Chola). Brusi mlade igrače, igra napadački fudbal i druge stvari koje šibicaru izazivaju stomakobolju. Imao je lošu seriju u zadnje vrijeme no to je i normalno, očerupali su mu Monaco k'o Van Gaalu Ajax u ljeto 1996.

1 hour ago, ArleKino said:

Htio sam ga u Arsenalu prije svih drugih (osim Chola).

U jebote, kakav si reakcionar :D Hteo si da se kompletno nasleđe 1 Arsena baci u vodu, da navijači navikli na jogu bonitu budu šokirani, da roll back the years na Dickson-Adams-Bould-Winterburn eru?

Dobro je da ti nisu ostvarili želje.

15 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

U jebote, kakav si reakcionar :D Hteo si da se kompletno nasleđe 1 Arsena baci u vodu, da navijači navikli na jogu bonitu budu šokirani, da roll back the years na Dickson-Adams-Bould-Winterburn eru?

Dobro je da ti nisu ostvarili želje.

Pa to, povratak u eru Georgea Grahama i one-nil Arsenala, da i tvoj Anfield ima priliku pozdraviti šampione kao nekad. :D

Mislim, nakon prošlosezonske defanzivne hororštine (51 gol primljen), nije ni čudo da sam zazivao Chola.

Speaking to Belgian newspaper HLN, Hazard explained: “The last season under Mourinho was not pleasant anymore, we didn’t win, we got into a sort of routine, training-training without having fun, it was better for all parties that the collaboration came to an end. If I’m now asked one coach with whom I want to work again, then I say: Mourinho.”

HLN were a little shocked by the answer, so pressed Hazard further: “If the results are poor, he starts criticising his players – you know that, but afterwards I’ve been able to accept that, it’s part of his character.

“If you win, Mourinho is the best coach you can imagine. Then he is a friend of yours – you can do whatever you want (laughs). Want one day off, he gives you two. If everything goes well, Mourinho will experience football like me: with ease. Even his own image of an extremely defensive coach was not too bad. He is far from adventurous like Guardiola, but the year in which we became champions, we have made many goals and played good games.

“I do not regret many things in my career, but that I have not been able to work with Mourinho at Chelsea anymore (is one). We had a team to get a lot of prizes, but we just ended up in a negative spiral.”

“In those twelve years of professional career, I have had one bad year – the last six months under Mourinho, and it was partly my own fault. After the title, we had asked Mourinho for extra holidays. I was totally out of shape at the start of the season, I remembered that lesson this summer – four weeks after the World Cup I was back in training at Chelsea.”

sad kada je 97% sigurno da hazard napusta klub bas me interesuje koliko ce trebati upravi da nadju zamenu. idealno bi bilo da vec imaju spremnu zamenu tog dana kada hazard bude predstavljen u madridu ali u realnosti ce biti neki panic buy poslednje nedelje prelaznog roka.