IGNORED

NBA 2017/18

theanswer

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Apollo Creed said:

Feniks deluje interesantno sa svim ovim klincima...

Nema nista interesantno sve dok budu igrali za statistiku, a primali po 120+ poena. Nek pogledaju kako LAL klinci igraju da pobede.

Zna li se koliko Jokara moze max da ocekuje?
I ima li sanse da neko uzme Manimalov ugovor?
2:51 p.m. ET: Sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowskithere's still hope within Kenneth Faried's camp that Denver will find a trade for the 28-year-old forward. Sources say Denver has been talking to teams, including the Indiana Pacers, but conversations have not resulted in a deal.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

“Georgios Papagiannis is coming this year”, said Divac. “I would be crazy if I thought it differently. I watched him work out and our scouts followed him very much. We think that he can definitely be something similar to what Willy (Cauley-Stein) was last year. He has everything in his game. He is just young, he has a lot to learn of course. But he has a lot of talent in him. I am very happy. I think that he is someone that down the road….  can probably be an All-Star player.

The Kings have waived Georgios Papagiannis.

:rolf::rolf::Hail: