• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pokojni Ruxin

• Weenie Pooh

• copkillah

• Прслин

Reci Klopari kome je suva trava:

“We controlled the game pretty well. They only really had opportunities from set pieces. They were blocking the goalkeeper the whole game on corners – I know everyone likes that in this country but it makes like quite difficult for the goalie. I heard the second goal was not a foul. I don’t know why [Hegazi punched Ings]. You need a bit of … not help, just the right decisions, and then we win here 3-0 or 3-1.

“It was a difficult game as the pitch got drier and drier – they obviously decided not to water it at half-time. I was not happy with the pitch. You’ve never played football obviously because it makes a massive difference if you want to pass the ball. If you’re like West Brom and you play the ball constantly in the air you don’t need a wet pitch. I’m not in the mood to talk about positive things but tomorrow I’ll tell Danny how good it was to see him score.”

Ja se nekako izduvao posle 1/4 finala CL. Slican osecaj kao "one" sezone isto posle pobede na City-jem od 3-2 u ligi, ne sluti na dobro :cry:

Nesto sam se fiksirao na top 4, da se tu utesim :D pa me zato lagano iznervirase ova 2 bezvezna gola.

Kakav bolukurcu Pogbe i trckaranje kao da je na treningu umesto da se zario u Eriksena ko pit bul u meso.

Edit: troll Otkud YNWA na Vestfalenu?

Велемајсторски гол. И један и други су одиграли као што би увек требало. Фантастичан центаршут, изиграна одбрана, закуцавање у мрежу... све за десетку.

А ни овај Јунајтедов није лош. :fantom: