IGNORED

Jedna mapa govori vise od rijeci

borris_

1 minute ago, Shan Jan said:

Holandija i Francuska svaka svoju polovinu Belgije. Svedska je imala pod sobom celu Skandinaviju nekad.

Ma znam to, nego da baš svaki treći Francuz i četvrti Holanđanin misli da bi trebalo anektirati delove Belgije mi je skroz neverovatno. Ili da svaki osmi Šveđanin isto misli za delove Finske ili Norveške. To su mi preveliki procenti, da ima do 2% nekih ekstremista delovalo bi realnije.

Samo se onako, ovlas i u duhu vremena doduse, bude nikad ugaseni, prevazidjeni :isuse: - ma koliko se svi trudili da veruju u suprotno - nacionalisticki atavizmi...

I pokazuju - a ljudi iz ex-Yu bi to trebalo da itekako dobro znaju - koliko je tanka skrama, pokozica nazovi civilizacije, na sva zvona propagirane tolerancije i ostalih empatijatm, tvrdnji da namtm se istorija, ovako lepima i pametnima ne moze ponoviti, da su divljastva ostala iza nastm, ili da su rezervisana za neke tamo druge...

Niko i nigde nije imun... :fantom:

Edited by namenski

U Skandinavskom trouglu jedino Danci imaju nekog razloga da zale za Skanijom, koja im je oteta krajem 17. veka. Iako je to sada utvrda svedskih nacionalista odakle potice vecina vodjstva vodece ekstremno desne stranke, njihov govor i dan danas pomalo podseca na danski. I kuce tamo malo vuku na danske, dok su u ostatku zemlje crvene (tu i tamo zute), ali manje vise identicne nezavisno od regije.

On 13. 10. 2023. at 6:53, Shan Jan said:

3. Nisam bio ni svestan ovih planincuga na istoku Konga, objasnjava zasto su tamo vecito ratove i sto sa druge strane imamo ove minidrzavice tipa Ruanda, Burundi i sl.

Da sam ljep, bogat i besposlen kao Cedonir Chadda, Rwenzori bi mi verovatno bio prvi pik na mapi sveta, ono neverovatno izgleda. I ja sam za njih saznao prilično kasno.

Rwenzori-Mountains-mist-Uganda-1024x606.

• +1 1
  • Wub 1

Pa gde baš tamo? Od svih postojebina na svetu ova spada u top 3 za gledati samo na nacionalnoj geografiji. Naoružane grupe svih fela koje veruju da kad pojedu albino crnca postaju bogovi su premija na kakve stvari se može naleteti. Jedan od bržih načina da se postane poznat je otići tamo i zakačiti novootkrivenu bolest koja će nositi tvoje ime...

• +1 1

Samo da kazem da je prica o opasnim africkim bolsetima malo i preterana. Jes da ih ima, ali one su prevashodno smrtonosne u tolikom procentu jer je zdravstveni sistem tih zemalja u kurcu, plus za dengu i zutu groznicu imas vakcine, za malariju imas preventivne tablete koje pijes itd... Cisto da znate ako negde u Afriku zelite da idete ali vam je frka zbog bolesti.

Za ove vojne grupe se slazem, to zaista jeste kockanje sa zivotom.

• +1 1
  • 2 weeks later...

approximate positions of the U.S. Navy’s deployed carrier strike groups and amphibious ready groups throughout the world as of Nov. 2, 2023.

FT_11_02_23-1124x630.thumb.jpg.c1153052c1661621f66c230d43b4aa7b.jpg

• Hvala 1

O onoj mapi koja je pokazivala u kojim zemljama kao gost dobijes hranu a u kojima ne, objasnjenje coveka za Skandinaviju:

Facebook

U komentarima ima i (kontra) primera

As a Swede growing up in 70ies and 80ies this fenomenon (to my recollection) was generally an active agreement between our parents.
The kids who were not offered food were the ones with parents wanting their kids home for dinner gathering the whole family.
Having dinner together as a family is highly regarded as an important part of parenting aswell as a cultural sign of a wholesome family.
Both parents off working was getting more and more common and made dinnertime an even more important way to connect everyday.

Yes. Norwegian here. Another reason is that we don’t want to mess with other people’s plans. If the family of the kid visiting has plans for dinner, the family that has a kid over doesn’t want to disrupt those plans, or risk that the kid is full and then goes home to parents who want them to eat the food they planned. I was so ingrained in the whole don’t eat dinner somewhere else if it isn’t planned, that I still remember saying no to dinner at a friend’s house when I was like 7. Then my stepdad said straight out “if you are somewhere when it’s dinner time, you eat”

Im danish. This sounds a little like my childhood. When my son was a boy (in the start of this millenium) the traditions had changed - everybody ate everywhere🙂

I am Danish - where I am from people will have bread, buns and/or cake ready if you come annonced to their home during the day. Dinner needs an invite - can be in advanced or same day. I often ate dinner at my friends and vice versa as a child.

German here. Offering food to the guests depends on the kind of invitation, especially if it's about kids. The kid's mother is going to cook lunch or dinner for that kid if she wasn't informed about it beforehand and in time. So the kid visiting your child is gonna be expected to be at home by 19:00 anyways. That kid's mother will have prepared dinner for her kid. If you call them by 18:30 asking if little Timmy might stay for dinner, the answer will be a no, bc Timmy's mother already prepared dinner for him. Nowadays it's more relaxed, bur if I prepared something special for my kids, I'll expect them to be at home for dinner. And if I've prepared something special for dinner without being informed of an additional eater, it won't be enough for everyone.
So if my daughter takes a friend to our home, arriving maybe at 16:00, it's better to tell me that this friend will stay for dinner, so I've got enough time to jump over to the supermarket to grab an additional package of the evening's special (it's right around the corner, 2.5 minutes walk including putting shoes on). And of course I need to call that kid's parents to ask for permission. I won't feed another one's kid without permission. So if I haven't got their number, I cannot ask, so I cannot feed that kid. On the contrary:
A no is a no!
If I'm asked whether I'm hungry or not, and I'd say "No, thanks!", it's kind of rude to insist.
I've already said no to you! Don't you respect me? Do you even care about what I've said?

Yes, this is a thing in Norway, or it was usual when I grew up and for my kids. But it is about the dinner meal. Dinner was made for your family and it was portion based. People were used to having little, to be careful with their money and supplies, and you would not make more food than was needed to feed your family. You would also make sure that you fed your children. If you weren’t invited in forehand to come share a meal with a family, you did not eat there. You ate at home, where your parents hade prepared a meal for you. Also, you didn’t feed other people’s children without permission from their parents because you did not want to spoil their appetite for their dinner at home. It was considered a shame an very unpolite if a kid asked for food in another home, instead og going home to eat. I had so much respect for those rules! I wouldn’t even take an apple in my parents home if not offered one or having a standing permission from them. Not even in my twenties. I was horrified when a friend tok an apple when my mother wasn’t there. This was usual up in to the nineties. I loosened the rules in my own home, but told kids to consider their parents and their dinner time and always making a deal with or giving their parents a heads up. Dinner in Norway is still a family thing. You can’t just invite yourself. But if you’re invited, we will try to give a great meal and good experience.