IGNORED

Mađarski zid: izbeglice sa Bliskog istoka i iz Afrike u Srbiji i regionu

zmanic

To je bilo i po nemačkoj televiziji, kad je narastao pritisak na policiju da objavi neki presek stanja, jer je već bio počeo vapaj kako policija ništa ne preduzima.

Tu su meni bile zanimljive dve stvari. Prva, da je jedan broj tih severoafrikanaca već od ranije bio poznat policiji, jer im je ta železnička stanica bila teritorija gde kradu i da ti ljudi nisu imali rešen status. Mislim, ako ih je policija već hapsila, onda se valjda proces odlučivanja oko boravišta tu završava (bar bi trebalo).

Druga stvar - koju je izneo i pandur - je da je većina tih slučajeva prijavljena naknadno, tipa nedelju dana kasnije, kad su videle da se to pominje na TV-u. Mnoge žrtve tog groplinga (pri čemu su im pokradeni novčanici, telefoni itd) nisu to prijavile odmah, inače bi panduri skontali da se nešto dešava i poslali tu pojačanje da to pohapsi ili razjuri i time bi solidan broj njih bio uskraćen za to neprijatno iskustvo.

meni jedna stvar nije jasna.

ako je vec bilo toliko takvih napada, kako da nisu izbile ozbiljne tucnjave?

jebiga, i te svabe bi valjda stale u zastitu svojih devojaka/zena/sestara/drugarica.

jebiga, i te svabe bi valjda stale u zastitu svojih devojaka/zena/sestara/drugarica.

pa to nije moderno nego je moderno da budeš nekakva popišana mangina

Being a modern man today is no different than it was a century ago. It’s all about adhering to principle. Sure, fashion, technology and architecture change over time, as do standards of etiquette, not to mention ways of carrying oneself in the public sphere. But the modern man will take the bits from the past that strike him as relevant and blend them with the stuff of today….

25. The modern man has no use for a gun. He doesn’t own one, and he never will.

26. The modern man cries. He cries often.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/02/fashion/mens-style/27-ways-to-be-a-modern-man.html?_r=1

naravno ni ovde nismo imuni na takva bulažnjenja pa istaknuti intelekti uglavom aktivno rade na relativizovanju varvarizacije i na tome da se protivnici iste označe kao islamofobna pretnja za vrlu novu multikulturnu ojropu

a kada varvarizacija opiči tako Modernizovanog muškarca čakijom u vrat kuršumom u čelo šrapnelom u bubrege i šakom u zube modernom muškarcu ostaje samo da se ponaša po uputstvu iz ny timesa i prihvati svoju kastraciju kao lepu i plemenitu :fantom:

Bit će manje ratova kad se svijet složi da je uplakani muškarac lijep i plemenit

plac2m_960216S0.jpg

Na drugoj slici, koju je snimio fotograf AFP-a Loic Venance, nepoznati je mladić. On stoji ispred caffea “La Belle Equipe” (Prava raja, Dobra škvadra...), nekoliko sati nakon terorističkih napada u Parizu.

http://www.jutarnji.hr/miljenko-jergovic-bit-ce-manje-ratova-kad-se-svijet-slozi-da-je-uplakani-muskarac-lijep-i-plemenit/1459100/

Edited by Hella

meni jedna stvar nije jasna.

ako je vec bilo toliko takvih napada, kako da nisu izbile ozbiljne tucnjave?

Meni je bilo tu i drugih nejasnoća. Na primer, ti razni ljudi su počeli ovamo da pristižu još letos (ovi ovi Alžirci, Marokanci i Tunižani beše su tu još od ranije) i do Nove Godine skoro da nije bio prijavljen neki takav incident, a onda kao da su se svi odjednom dogovorili i za Novu Godinu maltene sinhronizovano "akcija". Kao da je neko okrenuo prekidač. Ili to što danas svako ima kameru, milioni ljudi okidaju non-stop selfije, snimaju se međusobno - pogotovo na ovakvim proslavama kao što je novogodišnja, a onda za tih hiljadu silovanja odjednom nema nijednog snimka (svejedno, fotografije ili video klipa), pogotovo na mestu kao što je Köln Hbf ili Dom, koji su i sami pokriveni kamerama (i osvetljeno je tu kao po danu). Doduše, jesu rekli kasnije da su na osnovu takvih snimaka sa telefona uhapsili nekoliko počinitelja.

pa to. 

potpuno mi je neverovatno da nesto tako navodno masovno i organizovano ne ostane negde zabelezeno.

ne sumnjam da je bilo sranja, ali su mi cifre kojima su se gadjali prilicno sulude. 

izgleda da kulturno bogatstvo baš i nije toliko extra u praksi kao što je u levičarskim dogmičuljcima  :fantom:

Britons whose neighbourhoods change with an influx of migrants are LESS happy and MORE isolated, major study finds

An influx of foreigners makes existing residents feel unhappier and more socially isolated, a major study has revealed.

Residents living in areas where there were new ethnic groups said they felt less attached to their communities over time.

Meanwhile residents who left a more diverse neighbourhood in favour of a community made up of others from their own ethnic group reported feeling happier.

However Britons who moved to already diverse areas were unaffected by the different ethnicities and social groups, researchers found.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3451505/Britons-neighbourhoods-change-influx-migrants-happy-isolated-major-study-finds.html#ixzz40SftaJc0

jel moze nekako se zaustavi ovo linkovanje britanskog informera?

http://phys.org/news/2016-02-thy-neighbour-diversity-affects-street.html

A new study – the first of its kind to examine the relationship between ethnic diversity and local cohesion over time – finds a more complex link than before between the way neighbourhoods change and how their residents feel about their community.

Research from The University of Manchester and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) set out to more robustly test the idea that ethnic diversity has a harmful effect on community cohesion, by examining the way those who stay in neighbourhoods react to diversification versus those who move.

The paper, by sociologists Dr James Laurence and Dr Lee Bentley, is published in the European Sociology Review this week.

The researchers looked at interviews with the same people over time – 17 years in this case – and found that those who stayed in their neighbourhood and watched it diversify around them, did indeed report a decrease in the attachment they felt to their community. Similarly, those who moved out of a diverse area and into a more homogeneous community reported feeling somewhat happier.

However, the reverse was not the case. Those who moved into more diverse areas did not develop worse feelings towards their neighbourhood, meaning that relocating to an area of high diversity had no harmful effect on how they viewed their community.

Dr Laurence, an ESRC Future Research Leaders grant-holder at The University of Manchester, said: "There has long been an 'assumption' that increasing ethnic diversity in an area undermines residents' social cohesion. On one hand, our study supports this, for example where people report feeling happier when they move out of diverse areas and into neighbourhoods where they are surrounded by more people like them.

"However, we find that there are people happily moving into diverse areas who are unaffected by the presence of different ethnicities and social groups. Also, diversity actually has a relatively weaker effect on people who stay in a community in which diversity is increasing around them."

"Essentially, there's no clear cut rule that ethnic diversity harms social cohesion, and huge amounts of churn is occurring between neighbourhoods which can lead to stable, cohesive, diverse communities"

He added: "An important point to note is that just because ethnic diversity can undermine neighbourhood cohesion it doesn't mean people are necessarily prejudiced or that increasing diversity causes conflict between groups. There are a lot of reasons why local cohesion may decline with increasing diversity: rapid social changes in people's environments can make people feel less sure of the area around them, and anxious about what the change might mean for the future. Or, people tend, in general, to spend time with others they perceive to be more like them. Increasing diversity may reduce cohesion as people simply see their neighbours as being more different to them; that they may have different values, different interests and different norms, which can hold up contact"

"However, these effects of diversity are likely quite short term. Getting to know neighbours from different groups over time can go a long way to replenishing short term dips in cohesion."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news...street.html#jCp

sada uporedi dejli mejl clanak sa ovom ozbiljnom vescu, pronadji razlike u informaciji i tonu izmedju ta dva i uporedi sa hipotetickom situacijom, sledecom: da umesto dejli mejla pise informer i da poredis to sa istim ovim phys.org tekstom i donesi zakljucak...

ako je tako, nema više zezanja

EU zatvara granice za izbeglice 1. marta
Evropska unija zatvoriće granice za izbeglice iz ratnih zona država Bliskog istoka 1. marta, saznaje Danas iz izvora u Briselu, bliskih Evropskoj komisiji. Kako nam je rečeno, zatvaranje granica za izbegle će biti postepeno sprovođeno, najpre za izbeglice iz Iraka, potom Avganistana i na kraju procesa i iz same Sirije.  "Pokazne vežbe procesa potpunog zatvaranja granica se već odvijaju između Slovenije i Hrvatske, kao i između Srbije i Makedonije", ističu sagovornici Danasa.

Prema njihovim rečima, to praktično znači da je uveliko počelo strogo profilisanje izbeglica.

"Da li su iz ratne zone; da li su članovi njihovih porodica već na teritoriji Evropske unije; provera dijalekata, strožija kontrola dokumenata... To su mere koje se već sprovede", napominju naši izvori.

Kako saznajemo, ono što je nadležnim institucijama EU nejasno u vezi sa planovima država regiona je plan i program prihvata izbeglica u zemljama Zapadnog Balkana.

Edited by Marcus Wulffings

A dispute over how to shelter 160,000 refugees and asylum seekers in Europe got deeper today when Poland said its population is unable to live with people from the Middle East. EurActiv Greece reports.

The Dutch EU presidency, helped by Germany, Italy and Greece, is trying to convince Eastern European countries to join an EU-wide plan to redistribute 160,000 refugees seeking shelter in Europe.

But the leaders from the Visegrad (V4) countries — Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary — are opposed to the idea.

“Central and Eastern EU countries do not have the experience to live with citizens from North Africa or the Middle East,” said a Polish diplomat contacted by EurActiv.

“From the very beginning of the refugee crisis we have underestimated the social differences in those countries. Before we start taking in and distributing [refugees] we need to communicate it to the people of Europe,” said the Polish diplomat, who preferred not to be named.

The Polish position echoes comments by Slovakia, whose Prime Minister Robert Fico said that Muslims cannot be integrated in mostly Christian European societies.

Slovak PM: ‘It’s impossible to integrate Muslims’

fico-1.jpeg

Challenging the EU’s political correctness, Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico said he will not allow a large Muslim community in his country. Fico’s anti-immigration rhetoric has boosted his Direction-Social Democracy party (SMER-SD) ahead of the 5 March elections.