• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• ducca

• MancMellow

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“I have some players really sad in the dressing room and I am full of respect for them. We see it match after match.”

“As professionals they are not getting the respect they deserve. I don’t think we, myself and them, are not going to have a great Saturday dinner, even families for sure. :( They have the same feelings that we have and I’m really sorry with that lack of respect for professionals.”

I go home, I go find a sad family,” :( he said. “I will try to watch some of the rugby and disconnect a little bit from this. Then I will start preparing the training session for tomorrow morning and the game for Wednesday.”

“You are all intelligent guys. If you want to write, you write. Next press conference I will bring you nice glasses, maybe you see the game in a better way.

Clattenburg & Klopp, pederčine proklete uništitelji tradicionalnih porodičnih vrednosti  :(

Edited by Weenie Pooh

Ali kad Rooney krene da mlatara rukama i kuka sudiji a da nije ni video šta traži. Fuj, koliko je mučno gledati. Još fizički izgleda kao da igra Lingardov testimonial.

EDIT: Leicester i ona dva ludaka.  :Hail:

Edited by Gylfi Pleasure

^ Još smešnije je bilo posle kad se ipak odlučio da nešto kaže jednom pričom, pa udario u patetiku o tome kako porodice njegovih igrača pate zbog sudijskih nepravdi.

Edited by Weenie Pooh