IGNORED

Premier League 15/16

189-

Ništa, dobar je Karlo, samo nije za klub u krizi i stogodišnju rebuild kampanju.

Stvar je u tome što ćemo za ovih par dana svi da zacrtamo Kloppa (ako već nismo), posle koga god drugog da uvale biće hilariozno gledati reakcije.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• ducca

• MancMellow

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arry neće, ali sin Jaime se pominjao. Mislim što da ne, jeste da nikog u životu nije trenirao i jeste da se na TV-u godinama pokazuje koliki je idiot, ali što mu ne platiti koje milionče da proba...

Arry neće, ali sin Jaime se pominjao. Mislim što da ne, jeste da nikog u životu nije trenirao i jeste da se na TV-u godinama pokazuje koliki je idiot, ali što mu ne platiti koje milionče da proba...

Ма сигурно Џејми. ФСГ су млечили мотку последњих пар деценија.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top 20 citata dojučerašnjeg menadžera Liverpula:

20. “After that opening 10 or 15 minutes, when they had a bit too much space behind our midfield, it was the near-perfect away performance.” (After losing 2-0 to Zenit St Petersburg)

19. “The last 18 months we have been on a magic carpet ride of development but we still have a lot of growth to make.”

18. “When we lost at Stoke last season I got home on Boxing Day night and family and guests were all around the house. I went straight upstairs to my room and didn’t come out.”

17. “The problem with being a manager is it’s like trying to build an aircraft while it is flying.”

16. “Joe Allen is one of the most courageous players I’ve seen.”

15. “I am the same guy who nearly won us the league, but better. I think I have shown in the early stages of my management – without being arrogant – that with a talented group of players I can compete at the top end of the league.”

14. “I use a quote with the players, “Per aspera ad astra”, which is Latin for ‘through adversity to the stars’.”

13. “We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”

12. “I started coaching for one reason and that was to make a difference for people, not just as footballers but as human beings.”

11. “I will leave no stone unturned in my quest – and that quest will be relentless.”

10. “They don’t have to sell. (Southampton) have a choice. Maybe Southampton’s objectives have changed. They were looking to be a Champions League club, I believe.” (Made in August 2014, with Liverpool finishing two points above Saints come May)

9. “I always say a squad is like a good meal. I’m not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time. But also, to offer a good meal you need good ingredients.”

8. “There are two points: the first is I don’t feel any pressure, I can honestly say that. I have never felt anything other than secure.” (Rodgers was sacked within an hour or so)

7. “I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”

6. “I believe a young player will run through a barbed wire fence for you. An older player looks for a hole in the fence, he’ll try and get his way through it some way, but the young player will fight for you.”

5. “It’s not just about training players, it’s about educating players. You train dogs.”

4. “When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

3. “If you spend more than £100 million, you expect to be challenging for the league.” (On Spurs after they sold Gareth Bale in 2013, spent £103million and finished 6th. Liverpool sold Luis Suarez the next summer, spent £117million and finished 6th)

2. “I think there’s three players who will let us down this year — the cause, the fight, everything – and I have written them down already in these three envelopes. Make sure you are not in one of the envelopes.”

1. “My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study and that’s been my biggest influence.”

""I fight for justice." Klopp

Kamo Freedom & the American way?

Шта би са Карлом Вини? 

Хоћемо ли да врнемо Копилца на топић због ексклузиве?

Kad kažem Karlo, to je samo placeholder za bilo koji non-Klopp entitet.

Ali Effenberg ceni da će njegov dobar drug Kloppo kod nas: “He gave me this answer a couple of weeks ago. He said: ‘I’m ready for a team that’s not on the highest level, to create something, to build something up.’ This could be Liverpool, right?”

Zar se mi pitamo za copija? Ne reci da smo ga mi i banovali, onako komitetski? :unsure:

‘I’m ready for a team that’s not on the highest level, to create something, to build something up. This could be Liverpool, right? Right?'

^_^

Edited by MancMellow

Kad kažem Karlo, to je samo placeholder za bilo koji non-Klopp entitet.

Ali Effenberg ceni da će njegov dobar drug Kloppo kod nas: “He gave me this answer a couple of weeks ago. He said: ‘I’m ready for a team that’s not on the highest level, to create something, to build something up.’ This could be Liverpool, right?”

Zar se mi pitamo za copija? Ne reci da smo ga mi i banovali, onako komitetski? :unsure:

Ма пусти Ефенберга, портал из Омарске објавио поузданију информацију. Зна Жељко где ће да шљака.

Нисмо га ми бановали него рачунам да можемо онако комитетски да га вратимо.  -_-

But questioned on a possible move to Merseyside on Tuesday, Klopp brushed aside reporters. 

"There's nothing to say," he told Bild when asked about the possibility of returning to management in the Premier League. 

"Neither a definite yes nor a definite no. I'm going home now." 

Reporters were unable to quiz Klopp further, as he laughed and walked off without passing further comment.

Znam da ce me bazendzije™ docekati na noz ali Liverpul je ishajpovan do bola, pa shodno tome se ocekuju veliki rezultati, a realno je daleko od njih.

Pricamo o klubu koji ne moze da se konsoliduje 25 godina i osvoji titulu. Misliiiiim...

Klop nema magicni stapic i sve osim ozbiljnog skautinga i zveri na mestu sportskog direktora (ili tako neke funckije zaduzene za dovodjenje igraca) ne moze pomoci Liverpulu.

gledam na poluvremenu basketa deset najboljih golova anrija sa arsenalove tv i, osim apsolutnog seksi plavog dresa, čiju bi retro varijantu slobodno mogli da izdaju što pre, glavni utisak mi je koliko su odbrane pre desetak godina bile spore i uopšte koliko se igrao sporiji fudbal. malo je utisak zbog njegovih golova, ali one mančesterove i liverpulove odbrane povremeno izgledaju kao snimci iz neke baltičke lige.

Edited by Malvo

Pricamo o klubu koji ne moze da se konsoliduje 25 godina i osvoji titulu. Misliiiiim...

Klop nema magicni stapic i sve osim ozbiljnog skautinga i zveri na mestu sportskog direktora (ili tako neke funckije zaduzene za dovodjenje igraca) ne moze pomoci Liverpulu.

Ovaj prvi dio - Liverpool je osvojio 18 titula, bili su zadnji put prvaci Evrope 2005, nije to bilo bas tako davno. Daleko od toga da su ishajpovani kao klub.

Ovo drugo si, medjutim, upravu. Kloppa ce na pocetku docekati fanfare, ali ako se samo malo zajebe, brojni lesinari medju engleskim novinarima ce iz ladica izvaditi vec spreman nadimak "Juergen Flopp".

@Malvo- Middlesbrough-Arsenal iz 1999, gol Kanua petom. Lopta Parloura stoji na desnom krilu, na 1:40 pa dalje. U danasnje vrijeme bi je 10 puta rascistili.

Edited by ArleKino