• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• ducca

• MancMellow

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fala. nisam jos in full capacity :D ali hocu za nedelju dve

U pravom trenutku ;)

Džerardu izgleda ponuđena neka trenerska uloga u Liverpulu, LA dosadio i njemu i njegovoj ženi, pa bi možda mogao da se vrati kroz par meseci.

Stvarno je sranje LA. A i retko gde moze da se cuje Phil Collins. :sleep:

Edited by ducca

hiddink izgleda ostaje u klubu kao neki savetnik

google translate sa holandskog

Guus Hiddink will remain as advisor to Chelsea. He told Fox Sports on sunday. He was supposed to leave at the end of the season at the London club, but do now know yet stay longer in a different role.

Hiddink will give advice to the academy that trains the talents, because he thinks that some things could be even better. For example, the flow of talent to the first team. "You often see that the young players are not always easy to link up with the first team. You have to bring them sparingly, otherwise they will flop. I have done including Bertrand Traoré and Ruben Loftus-Cheek, but it has often happen. "

Hiddink also would like to recall legends to the club, such as Didier Drogba and Petr Cech. "They have had much impact here. Once they are really finished their playing career, they can be of great value to the club, such as assistant or scout."

Hiddink took over in December as interim coach over from the sacked Jose Mourinho. Which experienced a dramatic season half and stood at the end of the year a few points off the relegation zone. Hiddink managed to lead the tenth, the champion of last year. Next season the Italian Antonio Conte succeeds him as coach.

btw

yS6r8qA.png

Znam da i dalje imaju dosta navijača, ali postaje već zabrinjavajuće koliki deo teme odlazi na bivše klubove poput čelzija i junajteda.

PPP baš voli da romansira naširoko o notingemima i pravi se da nije era sitija i totnema :fantom:

Edited by Ruxin

Znam da i dalje imaju dosta navijača, ali postaje već zabrinjavajuće koliki deo teme odlazi na bivše klubove poput čelzija i junajteda.

PPP baš voli da romansira naširoko o notingemima i pravi se da nije era sitija i totnema :fantom:

:mad:

Ima li romantičarskije priče i kluba od Totnema?

Stones, decko od 50 meleona.

Ovaj, koliko je Čelzi hteo da kešira za drvo zvano Stones? :isuse:

-_- 

Ako ništa Murinjo sigurno neće dozvoliti da mu odbranu drže nekakve Rohe i Smolinzi

:(