IGNORED

FK Crvena zvezda 2015/16

Nemanja Posrbica

Ovaj ne namerava da dodje bez bankarskih garancija tako da je potpuno siguran da ce ga Zvezda isplatiti. Od Djera ce se tesko naplatiti.

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Milosh76

• Nemanja Posrbica

• katamaran

• Bright Billy

Ovaj ne namerava da dodje bez bankarskih garancija tako da je potpuno siguran da ce ga Zvezda isplatiti. Od Djera ce se tesko naplatiti.

pa gde je onda problem?

ili ovi nasi nisu u mogucnosti da obezbede garancije?

Bem li ga. Kolko sam ja skapirao Mondo problem je sto trazi vecinu para odmah.

Naš izvor tvrdi da je Ibanjez, koji je slobodan igrač posle šest sezona provedenih u zagrebačkom Dinamu, tražio "garancije" od Crvene zvezde. Garancije u vidu avansne uplate od 200.000 evra, što je skoro kompletna suma za koju je pristao da igra, tvrdi naš izvor.

Od ukupno 250.000 za prvu godinu, traži unapred 200? Ok to je cena dosadašnjeg zajebavanja i neplaćanja

Doprineće i atmosferi u svlačionici, kao prvi isplaćeni igrač u novijoj istoriji

Edited by levi

Djer je puko ko zvecka, Laza Stanisic je igrao tamo par sezona i pre neki dan mi covek prica da su ostali bez kinte i da svi beze glavom bez obzira (tamo je i Trajkovic). Pre par sezona su uzeli titulu, dok je bilo para bilo je lepo, al kratko je trajalo. Da li su im pohapsili gazde ili sta vec, nisam siguran (bio sam cuga)

Navijac Benfike o Vieiri

Yes, I think he will be a top player at Serbian League and Red Star. He can play as a striker or winger, he was the best player in the team Gil Vicente an he did two great seasons that's why Benfica signed him but he had a sir called Aimar and Lima and Rodrigo in front of him so that's why he didn't played in Benfica only pre-season and I remember he scored one goal .
In technical quality you can be sure he's a great player the problem comes when we talk about psychological, his girlfriend had cancer in 2012 when he was at Sporting Gijon and then he asked Benfica to come to play to Portugal because he wanted to be near of his girlfriend and then he was at Gil Vicente again and Sporting Braga but his efficiency broke, he had his head elsewhere .
His girlfriend died this year in January and he was devastated if you go to his social networks like instagram you still find a lot of posts about his girlfriend, he gave an interview in May to a Portuguese newspaper and he said '' I not have dreams anymore, I just want to keep playing football to honor my girlfriend'' so he is still very psychologically affected with the death of girlfriend, good to see him smiling I hope he can find happiness in Red Star and I think it's a good club for him revive. As he is a Benfica fan and I like RedStar I wish very good luck to Hugo Vieira.

Ako mu bude do fudbala bice sigurno jedan od najboljih igraca lige.

edit: dodatak

Not many goals, he played more as a deep lying forward or second striker if you prefer, if you think about Lima in Benfica he is a player like that style more working and less goals, if Red Star find or already have a good striker they can expect a lot of work and many assists from Hugo Vieira and goals too but not so many because he's not a pure striker .
Serbian League it's quite more weak than Portuguese league or Russian maybe if your coach try he can adapt well to striker and score a lot of goals but it's something new for him.

Edited by katamaran

Navijac Benfike o Vieiri

Yes, I think he will be a top player at Serbian League and Red Star. He can play as a striker or winger, he was the best player in the team Gil Vicente an he did two great seasons that's why Benfica signed him but he had a sir called Aimar and Lima and Rodrigo in front of him so that's why he didn't played in Benfica only pre-season and I remember he scored one goal .

In technical quality you can be sure he's a great player the problem comes when we talk about psychological, his girlfriend had cancer in 2012 when he was at Sporting Gijon and then he asked Benfica to come to play to Portugal because he wanted to be near of his girlfriend and then he was at Gil Vicente again and Sporting Braga but his efficiency broke, he had his head elsewhere .

His girlfriend died this year in January and he was devastated if you go to his social networks like instagram you still find a lot of posts about his girlfriend, he gave an interview in May to a Portuguese newspaper and he said '' I not have dreams anymore, I just want to keep playing football to honor my girlfriend'' so he is still very psychologically affected with the death of girlfriend, good to see him smiling I hope he can find happiness in Red Star and I think it's a good club for him revive. As he is a Benfica fan and I like RedStar I wish very good luck to Hugo Vieira.

Ako mu bude do fudbala bice sigurno jedan od najboljih igraca lige.

edit: dodatak

Not many goals, he played more as a deep lying forward or second striker if you prefer, if you think about Lima in Benfica he is a player like that style more working and less goals, if Red Star find or already have a good striker they can expect a lot of work and many assists from Hugo Vieira and goals too but not so many because he's not a pure striker .

Serbian League it's quite more weak than Portuguese league or Russian maybe if your coach try he can adapt well to striker and score a lot of goals but it's something new for him.

Zato je i dosao u Zvezdu; u sredinu u kojoj taj svoj stav moze da izrazi do vrhunca.