IGNORED

Tour de France 2014

malkin

Tour de France 2014  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• malkin

• freakns

• Garnirung

• Nemanja Posrbica

kuul, Araširo i Molema u akciji :)

jedva čekam da objave snimke sa spusta niz Izoar i Turmale.

elem, etapa ukratko:

BshoHGHIgAAMo0c.png

i Mik Rodžers o Kontadoru:

“I was about five or six positions back and he just fell,” he explained. “I think he might have hit a small pothole or a rock. The road was wet and he just slipped and went straight down onto the ground.

Contador has been known to take daring risks on descents so, in Rogers’ appraisal, was he doing anything extraordinary at the time of the accident? “No. It was just a straight section of road and that’s why it’s just so peculiar. He just hit something and lost his handlebars and, before we knew it, he was on the ground the poor guy.

“But by the time he got to us, I could really see that he didn’t have his trademark dancing pedalling style.

“He was in pain. And we now know that he’s broken his tibia… that’s why he was in agony the poor guy. He was just a hero to get up and pedal with a broken tibia.”

There was a key moment when Contador put his arm around Rogers and it was clear that a decision had been made and that he’d have to abandon. What words were exchanged in that time? “He was apologetic,” said Rogers. “He was like, ‘Sorry, I can’t keep going.’
“I said, ‘Alberto, you’ve done nothing but make us proud.’

“It’s tough stuff. It was a pretty touching moment for the whole team… I’m choking up now just thinking about it,” said Rogers, clearly holding back tears as he spoke.

Mene je Kwiatkowski juče prilično razočarao. Ne kako je odvezao etapu, već mi nije jasan razlog njegovog bega. U retko kom scenariju beg na ovoj etapi bi uspeo, pa ne vidim razlog nepotrebnog trošenja. Etapa je bila dosta pasivnija u odnosu na onu kakva bi bila da je Contador bio na putu na poslednja dva brda. Ne znam ko je doneo odluku, ali mislim da nije ni malo inteligentna. Vrlo moguće je juče izgubio belu do kraja TdF.