IGNORED

KK Partizan 2014/2015 "Imperija uzvraca udarac"

Geo

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timmy

• theanswer

• Geo

• goofs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jbt, pa ako tako gledas onda samo Stejpls centar i mozda Blaugrana, ostalo sve nek se pozatvara

Ma kul, neka forsiraju oni Pionir do sudnjeg dana, i neka ne uloze dinar u njega, al meni ce ostati cudno zasto Bg ne moze da ima pristojnu halu za nekih 8-10 hiljada ljudi (posto je Arena preskupa za svakodnevno arcenje), Zagreb recimo ima nekoliko takvih dvorana. 

Prema informacijama bugarskih medija povod za nerede bio je ulazak nekoliko navijača crno-belih u halu. Pristalice "parnog valjka" primećene su iza klupe svog tima i istog trenutka navijači debitanta u ABA ligi započeli su obračun, iako gosti nijednog trenutka nisu provocirali.

a ovo im  je standardni repertoar

"Srbe na vrbe", orilo se u nekoliko navrata dvoranom!

sportal.bg

The match between Levski and Partizan Adriatic league was suspended due to the invasion of fans after the first leg at 14:21. Ultras "blue" sought assault with a small group of supporters of Partizan, which in no way provoked them and quietly watched the game behind the bench of his team. Lack of police presence lead to total chaos in "Universiade", as most of the supporters of the home team came on the field after ultras "blue" tried to pull the scarf of one of the visiting fans who replied and gathering a melee. Things calmed down only after the arrival of the squad for the riot. One of Serbian fans were seriously injured and taken to hospital by ambulance. The meeting will be finished without an audience.

Edited by katamaran

pa za navijače pored ekrana najbolje. barjaktaši izbačeni, prazna hala, sad može da se gleda.  :thumbup:

opet pauza, ali zbog poluvremena  :) 

30 - 40 za partizan.

jel sad ono standardno 15 min. pauze, ili će biti kraće, 5 - 10 minuta?

Edited by BlackGeorge