• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• MancMellow

• John Coltrane

• 189-

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ne bi bio ni prvi ni poslednji koji je od tih 14 dobio dva na ruke i onda ipak otiso.

Edited by Bright Billy

A što ne bi Sunderland prosto platio onih 8 miliona za Remija, i napravio LFC transfer komisiju na budale po jubilarni 68. put?

Sa treće strane:

Chris Young @YoungSunEcho 1h
Having heard where these reports in Italy about Borini supposedly not wanting to join SAFC have come from, wouldn't believe a word of it. Told by sources on Merseyside last night that Borini has been driving the move himself #safc

Juce Arsenal dobio 2:0, Kris Olsson nakon fine asistencije Rosickog i Benik Afobe iz penala kojeg je zaradio. Yaya Sanogo opet bez gola, ne da mu se usranom do kojota™ doci. Iduce sedmice protiv Henryja, a onda valja cekati Benficu i Monaco na Emirates Cupu. Malo pripremnih utakmica.

Poenta je u Pnevilovom jedinstvenom stilu, a ne u GOT sceni od pre četiri godine. 

O tome i pričam :D al, ok kapiram da su bar na ovom topiku ljudi uglavnom informisani :)

U međuvremenu

Mohamed Salah could be forced to return to Egypt to carry out military service after his allowance to travel abroad is rescinded, putting Chelsea future in doubt - reports

Mohamed Salah’s future with Chelsea has been thrown into jeopardy after reports emerged claiming the winger could be forced to return to Egypt in order to carry out military service for his homeland.

Salah joined Chelsea in January this year after securing a move from Swiss side Basel. Having impressed in the two Champions League encounters against the Blues in the group stages, Jose Mourinho moved to secure Salah for a reported £11m – though that number could rise based on his performances.

However, it is believed that the 22-year-old has had his registration for an education program he was on rescinded by the Minister of Higher Education in Egypt, meaning he could be forced to return to the North African nation.

Salah’s allowance to travel abroad is granted solely on his participation on the education programme, and Chelsea could be helpless to prevent the Egypt international being ordered back to his country.

Kontam da će biti rešeno ali je opet neprijatno

Čekaj, on je prijavio da ide u Švajcarsku da uči škole? Pa ga sad kažnjavaju jer su videli na TV-u da igra fudbal? :blink: 

Valjda postoji neki sportski ekvivalent te dozvole, nije ni prvi ni poslednji egipatski fudbaler u Evropi...