• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• MancMellow

• John Coltrane

• 189-

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ma kakvi. Ramzi mozda dobaci do nekog Roja Kina i u tom pravcu treba i da se razvija, od Vilsira jednostavno ne ocekujem nista ozbiljno.

nista, ne mogu opet sa tobom da se prepirem jer apsolutno nemas pojma ni o kom sportu a komentarises ga regularno. dovidjenja.

:Jova:

Још трагичнији губитак.

Reci što bi super bilo kada bi ih sponzorisala La Poste i onda te ja pitam šta je ono beše ironija, a ti kažeš "sećaš se kada su rekli da je Sanogo..." Plus bi im grozno čučalo na dresovima, tu negde sa Chevyjem na Unitedu:

logo-la-poste.png

Aj nesto i pozitivno od danas sa OT. Ovaj podatak nisam nikad video da se provukao ali:

It is now 3,701 consecutive first-team games that Manchester United have had an academy product in the match-day squad. The run stretches back to 1937. 

Veliki respect za ovo!

Scholes kao usamljeni glas razuma opet opominje da vezni red ne valja, sistem ne valja, mora se dovesti kvalitet pod hitno i vratiti na 4-4-2.

'We need more players,' Scholes said. 'They miss the likes of [Patrice] Evra, [Nemanja] Vidic, Rio [Ferdinand] and you saw they were inexperienced and got caught.

'But the big thing for me was the quality just wasn’t there in the midfield.

'The big thing about Louis van Gaal spending big money now is – who comes in? Is the quality there? The two big players haven’t come – Toni Kross and Cesc Fabregas.'

'When you look at United the last 20 years its been 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 and that where we had all our success. 3-5-2 may be some LVG is a little obsessed with because it worked in the World Cup for him – there’s no doubt about that. 

'But this crowd need a little bit of excitement and for me 3-5-2 is not a boring way of playing but it is a very slow way of playing, all about possession rather than having that thrust and ability to score goals.'

Jbg ako neko zna fudbala to je Ginger. 

Edited by ducca

Reci što bi super bilo kada bi ih sponzorisala La Poste i onda te ja pitam šta je ono beše ironija, a ti kažeš "sećaš se kada su rekli da je Sanogo..." Plus bi im grozno čučalo na dresovima, tu negde sa Chevyjem na Unitedu:

logo-la-poste.png

Потпуно ми је измакло због чега си исписао овај пост.