IGNORED

Mediji u Srbiji

bergasa19

Fotka, ukradena i uništena

Ако су објавили слику коју је неко други направио без уговора и договора, при томе је макар мало променили (типа скратили зид/траву са позадине, ставили преко слова) могу да се туже, и такве тужбе се углавном добијају. Надокнаде по пресуди су прилично велике - више стотина па до хиљаду евра, обзиром да се за објављивање сличних слика плаћа неколико десетина евра.

Новине често узимају нечије слике са нета, са логиком ако нас ухвате сваки н-ти пут и даље смо у плусу.

For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.

About Copyright

In most countries, copyright is a legal right that protects original works of authorship (ex: books, music, art). Generally, copyright doesn’t protect facts and ideas, but it may protect the original words or images that express an idea.

To learn more about the scope of copyright protection, visit the World Intellectual Property Organization's website. For a list of country-specific copyright websites, please visit the WIPO's directory.

Learn more about copyright issues below.

Reporting Copyright Infringements

If you believe someone is using your copyrighted work without your permission, you may wish to fill out this form. You can also contact our designated agent. In that case, please be sure to include a complete copyright claim in your report. Keep in mind that you don’t need a Facebook account to submit a report.

Before you report a claim of copyright infringement, you may want to send a message to the person who posted the content. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting Facebook.

To report a claim of copyright infringement, fill out this form.

Edited by Pontijak

Pokrece se tabloid prema kome ce Informer izgledati kao WSJ.

Zvace se Ekspres, kostace 19 dinara, a koncept je - jedan naslov, jedna strana. 

Stampace se u Politici na formatu Nasih novina.

Ove informacije nikako ne bi trebalo da stignu do urednika drugih tabloida i njihovo objavljivanje je bas odvratan potez.

A čemu to ? Šta, kao Informer ima neke granice u vređanju/podmetanju ? Koju vest taj eskpres može da plasira, a da je i Informer ne bi ponosno objavio ?

A čemu to ? Šta, kao Informer ima neke granice u vređanju/podmetanju ? Koju vest taj eskpres može da plasira, a da je i Informer ne bi ponosno objavio ?

Koliko cujem, koncept ce biti u jos vecoj meri revolveraski nego kod Informera. Krece predizborna kampanja.

Zašto se ne jebati na prvom sastanku?

zbog bubuljica :(

Valjda. Ima i ono "kako da smrsate na zdrav nacin (bez seksa, hrane i vode) i skinete xy kg za tri nedelje"