• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feindouno

• Have_Fun

• theanswer

• Timmi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coach Jeff Hornacek said on Monday Eric Bledsoe has been able to do agility drills and spot-up shooting during his rehab.

The coach added Bledsoe will have to go through practice for 3-4 days before getting into game action. Bledsoe had surgery on his meniscus back on Jan. 10 and those surgeries typically take 6-8 weeks of recovery time, so Bledsoe coming back at some point in the next few weeks seems possible.

:)

Manje nego obično priče o trejd dedlajnu. Uglavnom oko Ronda i pg-a za Nikse sa Tigom koji im je navodno prvi pik,ali mi ne deluje to realistično. Priča se i o Prins-Badinger trejdu gde bi možda bili uključeni Barea i Toni Alen. Netsi bi hteli Džereta Džeka umesto Terija i Džordana Hila koga bi doveli na onaj disabled player exception zbog povrede Lopeza.

Edited by theanswer

Sacramento's talks with Brooklyn on a deal to acquire guard Jason Terry and forward Reggie Evans for Kings guard Marcus Thornton have progressed to a serious stage, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Kings are discussing a trade of guard Jimmer Fredette with several teams, sources said.

Nets, Kings complete trade of Marcus Thornton for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans. No picks involved.

With Sacramento deal and absorbing Hill into Disabled Player Exception, Nets payroll and tax would reach $210 million or so.

Nadam se da nije problem ako kopiram na engleskom. I ako trebaju izvori,nek neko kaže..

The Warriors have reached agreement to send MarShon Brooms and Kent Bazemore to the Lakers for Steve Blake, league source confirms.

Bez obzira koliko je Blake dobro igrao (dok je bio zdrav) u zadnje dve sezone, drago mi je sto je napokon trejdovan...uvek mi je bio zesce antipatican...bye-bye...