IGNORED

Skijaški skokovi i letovi

ajgor

Istorijska sezona Preuca, svaka čast :Hail:  Šteta što nije bila olimpijska

Mada možda bi se i smorio da je baš sve osvojio odjednom, ima vremena

Edited by levi
  • 7 months later...

jbg

Bad news for Robert Kranjec and the Slovenian Ski Jumping team: The 2012 Ski Flying World Champion will miss the entire 2016/17 winter season due to a serious knee injury.

Kranjec has been struggling with knee problems already since the FIS Grand Prix final in Klingenthal, but because no serious injury was diagnozed at first, he continued training. Last week an MRI examination then brought clarity about the reason for the pain. This exam showed that he had torn the ACL in his right knee. The 35-year-old will have to undergo surgery next week.

"It was not easy for me to make this decision and, as a result, miss the entire season. But I want to be in the best possible shape for the next Olympic Games in 2018. That's why this injury shall be treated as soon as possible", the Slovene writes on his facebook page. And he already has set new goals for himself for the upcoming months: "For the next six months the bike will be my best friend, let's see if I can jump 250 m with it."

Robert Kranjec was struggling with injuries various times over the past few years. During the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi he sustained a knee injury in the qualification for the normal hill competition and when he crashed in training in Innsbruck last fall he injured his elbow and had to undergo surgery.

• 4 weeks later...

Mali Prevc rastura

Šteta za Petera, dva najbolja skoka, ali zbog pada na kraju treći . Freund nekako pobedi jednog Preuca, ali ne može obojicu

Edited by levi
  • 4 weeks later...

Nisam jedno vreme pratio ski skokove, moze li neko da napravi kratak uvod za predstojece NG takmicenje :)

Sta od koga da ocekujemo, ko je u formi, ko nije? 
Iznenadjenja?
Ko je ostao kao predstavnik stare garde?

Meni je glavni favorit Kamil Stoch, u formi su jos Domen Prevc i Daniel Andre Tande, malo iza su Kraft, Hayboeck, Kot, Freund. Peter Prevc nikako da uhvati formu, sad se sklonio na 10 dana pa cemo videti da li ce trening dati rezultata.

Od stare garde su tu naravno Kasai, Amman, pa i Ahonen. Nijedan nije u formi.