IGNORED

Mustafa Kemal'in askerleri

InvisibleLight

erdogan je putinova bicharka

ali putin je talentovan politicar.savrseno igra.podrzava usa u borbi protiv terorizmasa kitajcima je ok.sa iranom takodje.sa nemcima dobro.briti se odjebali sami.

e moj erezere

Nesto razmisljam kako je dobro to sto je Putinovo durovanje sa raznoraznim olosem poput Irana ili sad Erdogana "mudar drzavnicki potez" a kad Ameri rade isto sa SA onda je to neka zavera.

Nesto razmisljam kako je dobro to sto je Putinovo durovanje sa raznoraznim olosem poput Irana ili sad Erdogana "mudar drzavnicki potez" a kad Ameri rade isto sa SA onda je to neka zavera.

Iran, Erdogan i Kinezi su za Saudijce Island

Iran, Erdogan i Kinezi su za Saudijce Island

Pa sad zavisi kako na to gledas. Ako gledas sa pozicije Izraelaca Iran je gori. I ako gledas sa pozicije kooperativnosti vlasti Saudijci saradjuju dok je Iran teroristicka drzava. Ako se gleda po tome odakle dolazi najveci broj terorista onda je SA gora svakako. U sustini vrlo slicno zlo.

Pa sad zavisi kako na to gledas. Ako gledas sa pozicije Izraelaca Iran je gori. I ako gledas sa pozicije kooperativnosti vlasti Saudijci saradjuju dok je Iran teroristicka drzava. Ako se gleda po tome odakle dolazi najveci broj terorista onda je SA gora svakako. U sustini vrlo slicno zlo.

Lorem ipsum?

West uneasy as Moscow and Ankara edge closer

Turkish president chooses Russia for first trip abroad since failed military coup

an hour ago

by: Kathrin Hille in Moscow and Laura Pitel in Ankara

The two leaders could hardly send a stronger message.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan will this week make his first trip abroad since surviving last month’s coup attempt. And instead of visiting a Nato ally, the Turkish president is going to Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

The pair will meet on Tuesday in the Russian president’s home town of St Petersburg, as they attempt to bring relations back on track following a bitter fallout over Turkey’s downing of a Russian fighter jet in November.

As both the west and Russia wonder which path Mr Erdogan, who has been quick to exploit events to purge his opponents, will take after the failed putsch, the summit has taken on broader geopolitical significance.

“The west is criticising Erdogan over his crackdown in the wake of the coup, and Erdogan is denouncing them over that,” said Alexei Malashenko, an analyst at the Moscow Carnegie Centre. “This tension between Turkey and its Nato allies is extremely beneficial to Russia.”

The rapprochement between Moscow and Ankara began in June, before the coup attempt, when the Kremlin accepted Mr Erdogan’s apology for the downing of the aircraft over Turkey’s shared border with Syria. Within days, officials from both countries had begun talks to roll back sanctions Russia imposed on Turkey following the incident.

Since then broader issues have pushed Moscow and Ankara closer together, including the desire to teach the west a lesson and shared interests in dealing with the regional security threat. Ankara also welcomed the fact that Moscow gave its unequivocal backing to Turkey following the failed coup. “We appreciate the fact that the Russian Federation assumed a clear position on this issue,” Ibrahim Kalin, Mr Erdogan’s spokesman, told Russian news agency Tass last week.

This tone contrasts with Ankara’s rhetoric towards its allies. Mr Erdogan has repeatedly lashed out at the US for its response to the coup attempt and its failure to extradite Fethullah Gulen, the 75-year-old former imam accused of masterminding the plot from his self-imposed exile in Pennsylvania — a charge he strongly refutes.

Just hours after a visit to Turkey last week by Joseph Dunford, head of the US military, aimed at soothing tensions, Mr Erdogan unleashed some of his harshest remarks so far. “I’m calling on the US: what kind of strategic partner are we, that you can still host someone whose extradition I have asked for?” he said.

He went on to accuse the west of supporting terrorism and said the “script” for the plot “was written outside” Turkey.

One Turkish diplomat in Moscow said: “Our relations with the US are the worst in 50 years … and that definitely makes engaging Russia an attractive option.”

For Mr Putin, the tension between the Nato allies is welcome — Moscow has for two decades condemned Nato expansion and recently stepped up its criticism that the alliance was a threat to Russia. Mr Malashenko talks of a “revival of the theory that Russia and Turkey should be close because both are former empires … simultaneously European and somehow unique.”

In private, Turkish officials adopt a different tone, insisting they are not about to burn bridges with the US and forge an alliance with Russia.

The bond between Washington and Ankara is strong, they say, and point out that the two countries have weathered many other bumpy periods in their relationship — the invasion of Cyprus in 1974, Turkey’s refusal to serve as a base for the 2003 US invasion of Iraq, American support for Iraqi Kurds under the rule of Saddam Hussein and, more recently, help for those battling Isis in Syria.

But diplomats worry that Ankara could use Russia as a lever in its relations with the west, including over Syria. Turkey cut off power to the Incirlik air base, from which the US launches bombing raids against Isis, for a week after the coup.

Russian and Turkish diplomats said they expected Turkey would now tone down public criticism of Bashar al-Assad, Syria’s president, and privately acquiesce to Moscow’s position that his regime is one of the guarantors of preserving Syrian statehood at least during a transition period. Ankara has backed rebels battling forces loyal to Mr Assad, while Russia supports the Syrian leader’s regime.

In return, Turkey will hope that Mr Putin will agree to moderate his support for Syria’s Kurds, although one Russian foreign policy expert said any policy revision would be “tricky” in practice. “Ties with the Kurds run deep throughout Russia’s diplomatic community, and we will never give up this asset,” he said.

Despite shared interest over regional issues, officials in Moscow and Ankara also remain guarded in guessing the outcome of their leaders’ meeting.

“One should not expect things to very quickly return to the level where they were before the [fighter jet] incident,” said Dimitry Peskov, Mr Putin’s spokesman who spent eight years as a diplomat in Ankara. “It will take time to restore trust.”

Mr Malashenko said the test of whether the reconciliation was strategic or a tactical ruse would be evident in the pace at which Turkish-Russian economic ties were restored.

One European diplomat said: “Erdogan can lash out all he likes but he needs us. He knows he cannot trust Putin. How many Turkish-Russian wars have there been over the last three hundred years? How many did the Turks win?”

Summit could lead to roll-back of sanctions

Tourism

Russia in November banned the sale of packaged tours and charter flights to Turkey and suspended the two countries’ visa free travel agreement. Moscow lifted the tour group ban in late June but the two governments are still negotiating ending the charter flights ban. Officials expect Russian packaged tourism to Turkey to resume before the fall, too late for the summer season but in time for Russian New Year holidays.

Agricultural products

An embargo on Turkish vegetables and fruit, in force since the start of this year, is expected to be lifted only gradually as Moscow wants to negotiate more access to the Turkish market for Russian agricultural products in exchange. Russian officials estimate that re-admitting the full range of Turkish food products will take six to eight months.

Energy

The two sides resumed talks last month on the Turkish Stream gas pipeline project which Russia had also frozen. While there is believed to be enough demand in the Turkish market for two pipelines, Moscow wants to add one line for transits to the EU via Greece. But such a plan would collide with EU regulators as have previous Russian pipeline projects. Talks on Turkey’s first nuclear power plant which is being built by Russia have also resumed but will take time, Moscow has said.

Turkish companies

A partial exclusion of Turkish construction companies, which have long had a big role in the Russian market, is expected to be reversed quickly if the summit goes well. Things are less clear for Turkish companies and individual traders who had come under pressure since the sanction were implemented to sell their businesses in Russia to Russian citizens or were forced to leave the country.

The July 15 coup attempt has opened up a new door of compromise in Turkey’s political scene, which if utilized could make the country better, the main opposition Republican People’s Party (CHP) leader, Kemal Kilicdaroglu, said Sunday.

In his address to millions of people gathered at the "Democracy and Martyrs’ Rally" in Istanbul’s Yenikapi Square, Kilicdaroglu said: "The July 15 coup attempt has opened up a new door of compromise. Post July 15, now there is a new Turkey. If we can carry this power and the culture of reconciliation even further, we will leave a better Turkey for our children."

The CHP leader added: “Politics should be left out of mosques, barracks, courthouses.”

The Yenikapi event marks the end of weeks of “democracy watch” rallies held in cities across the country since the defeated coup.

Leaders of Turkey’s three main political parties, including the Justice and Development (AK) Party, CHP and Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) are present at the rally together, which is a historic first in the country.

Turkey's government has repeatedly said the coup was organized by followers of Fetullah Gulen, who has lived in self-imposed exile in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania since 1999, and the Fetullah Terrorist Organization.

Gulen is accused of leading a long-running campaign to overthrow the state through the infiltration of Turkish institutions, particularly the military, police and judiciary, forming what is commonly known as the parallel state.

Gledam iz perspektive gde bih birao da živim ako baš moram, naročito ako sam recimo nemusliman, žena, bilo kakva manjina, ili imam ženu/sestru/ćerku. Uvek bih pre birao Iran nego Saudijsku Arabiju, o Turskoj i Kini već da ne govorimo. Uopšte nije vrlo slično zlo, Saudijska je zlo nad zalima.

Nisi jedini. U nasoj firmi nikako ne mogu da namame ljude da se instaliraju u SA (i arapi su suzdrzani a ima ih poprililicno - dobra stvar sa firmom je sto ne prave nikakvu diskriminaciju i sto je poprilicno internacionalna). Sa Iranom i drugim zemkjama nema toliko problema.

Gledam iz perspektive gde bih birao da živim ako baš moram, naročito ako sam recimo nemusliman, žena, bilo kakva manjina, ili imam ženu/sestru/ćerku. Uvek bih pre birao Iran nego Saudijsku Arabiju, o Turskoj i Kini već da ne govorimo. Uopšte nije vrlo slično zlo, Saudijska je zlo nad zalima.

Ako tako gledas, onda je Severna Koreja ili cak Venecuela jos mnogo gore mesto po mnogim parametrima, a to su znamo ciji prijatelji.

Iran i KSA su spojeni sudovi - najnoviji talas vahabizacije u KSA je zapravo izazvana islamskom revolucijom u Iranu koja je stoga bila istinska katastrofa za region.

Ne toliko samo zbacivanje Pahlavija koliko Homeinijeva monopolizacija revolucije Lenjin stajl.

Pre toga je politika KSA bila mnogo meksa, kako na unutrasnjem planu tako i oko problematicnog finansiranja vahabizma sirom planete.

Pre toga je politika KSA bila mnogo meksa, kako na unutrasnjem planu tako i oko problematicnog finansiranja vahabizma sirom planete.

Naravno, njih je Iran radikalizovao. Inace ne bi oni. A nema to ni veze sa tim ko im je i kad dozvolio da krenu "tvrdje", meksi su bili jer su tako hteli ;)

Ovo bi moglo i na Šabanometriju:

"Od danas se prezivam Gulen. Danas sam izgubio oca, majku, braću, sestre i sve rođake koje sam imao 24 godine. Rođeni otac mi je tražio da promenim prezime, majka koja me je rodila me se odrekla, braća s kojima sam odrastao me više ne poštuju. Rođaci ne žele da me vide. Ne samo jedan, hiljadu Enesa bi se žrtvovalo za Hizmet. Dao bih život za ovu stvar. Bog je dao moj život u ruke dragog hodže zbog koga bih se smejao paklu u lice. Žrtvovao bih celu porodicu za Hizmet i našu stvar. Bog će prigrliti verne članove i doneće nam pobedu. Otpor, braćo i sestre! Budite strpljivi. Ne smemo da padnemo, ne smemo da budemo gubitnici na putu pobede. Cela moja porodica je žrtvovana za Hizmet, cela moja porodica od danas je hodža Gulen. Agresori će brzo pasti, Bog je na našoj strani, učiniće sve da bude dobro. Nećemo odustati od borbe", napisao je u saopštenju turski košarkaš i potpisao se kao Enes (Kanter) Gulen.

:isuse:

Edited by Ayatollah