IGNORED

Mustafa Kemal'in askerleri

InvisibleLight

trebalo bi da specijalni izvestac ppp-a iz kelna napise koju o danasnjim pro-erdogan demonstracijama. vidim da i desnicari i levicari i kurdi demonstriraju. fale anti-erdogan turci.

Edited by Parsons

Ministarstvo prosvete i nauke.

Е наздравље ако су кренули и по Србији да буше. И још се људи питају да ли су заиста толико моћни и опасни или је то све пренадувано.

švabe po običaju cene ko borota 

More than 400 on German Islamist watch list

The police stressed, however, that no attack in Germany is imminent :yawn2: 

http://www.dw.com/en/more-than-400-on-german-islamist-watch-list/a-18983434

31 July 2016

Around 50,000 demonstrators marched through the streets of Cologne this afternoon to show their support for Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716963/50-000-demonstrators-march-streets-Cologne-support-Turkish-President-Tayyip-Erdogan.html

ali zato mi na forumu imamo onog lika što sve pogodi a taj kaže da se u nemačkoj i šire polako priprema libanski scenario :fantom:

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - All members of the Turkish football federation's affiliated boards have resigned for "security checks" amid a wide-ranging state investigation into the failed July 15-16 coup, the federation said in a statement on Sunday.

Е наздравље ако су кренули и по Србији да буше. И још се људи питају да ли су заиста толико моћни и опасни или је то све пренадувано.

nema ko ne bushi mpn. nemoj to da te brine. mi smo sluge svih gospodara -_-

Novo izdanje Turkish Airlines in-flight magazina, Skylife.

Turkey went through a critical turning point on the night of July 15. We are still seeing the effects and consequences of this fateful night. This process revealed many things to us. Firstly, The Republic of Turkey, which has been a symbol of stability with its increasing influence in the region and the world, and its strengthening democracy, has the capacity to stand erect and will never lose this strength. Secondly, the people, who defeated this vile attempt that was aiming to undermine the parliament, its selected representatives and will, rallied upon our President H.E. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s call and underlined the fact that democracy is the best way of administration for Turkey. Moreover, the resulting atmosphere of national solidarity and unity, as well as the rekindled patriotic feelings, reinforced our high hopes for a better future. In order to commemorate this historic day, we decided to change the name of our CIP Passenger Lounge at Atatürk Airport to “July 15 Heroes of Democracy Lounge.”

wCOOEjc.jpg

Novo izdanje Turkish Airlines in-flight magazina, Skylife.

Ja to prevodim u ''Puni smo gulenista ko šipak, ajmo se uvlačit u dupe maximalno da ostanemo što je više moguće na broju.''

Dje ba zapelo kod ovog Acibadema. Sto i nije cudno kada se vidi koliko se otvara privatnih domova zdravlja po BG-u. Privatno paradrzavni monopol.