• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maheem

• roksi

• Jimmy Kowalski

• Indy

2 hours ago, Klara said:

Omiljena!!!

"I spin so ceaselessly," Smith sings. "Could it be he's taking over me?" The track was dedicated to Jeanne Hebuterne, a French painter and the common-law wife of the artist Amedeo Modigliani. The day after Modigliani died in 1920, Hebuterne threw herself out of a fifth-floor window, killing herself. She was buried alongside her husband, with an epitaph that reads, "Devoted companion to the extreme sacrifice." In "Dancing Barefoot," Smith concludes with an eerie mantra: "Oh, God, I fell for you."

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/patti-smith-dancing-barefoot/

• Hvala 1
14 hours ago, Lancia said:

Da li je David Byrne ikad napravio baladu, ljubavnu pesmu i (zasto nije)?

Nije stigao da se zaljubi od bickliranja, razmatranja arhitekture i ostalih lijepih umjetnosti? Ili jeste, ali je shvatio da je the feeling overrated i nekompatibilan sa postpunk funky filozofijom? 

• +1 1
1 minute ago, autsajder said:

Nije stigao da se zaljubi od bickliranja, razmatranja arhitekture i ostalih lijepih umjetnosti? Ili jeste, ali je shvatio da je the feeling overrated i nekompatibilan sa postpunk funky filozofijom? 

Sve je moguce, ali interesantno je i siroko muzicko polje od post-punka preko latino zvuka do muzike za pozoriste, da mu se ne omakne ono bar jedna jedina balada. Ne znam za slican primer iz sveta muzike, mislim od ovih ultra poznatih.