IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

ovo treba nesto da se registruje, a ni registraciju trenutno ne dozvoljavaju...koji diskovi - prva dva zajedno (bez studijskih snimaka sa prvog), lauda, onaj crveni (iskra? tako nesto) - jel to sve?

studio m, neosetljivost, lauda i iskra.kucam sa telefona. akoti trebaju linkovi reci pa ti posaljem na pm.

Edited by wayfaring stranger
cyclopean-EP-584x584.jpg
The four in question, Irmin Schmidt, Jaki Liebezeit, Jono Podmore, and Burnt Friedman, have history together. Only Friedman and Podmore have never collaborated before, and Schmidt and Liebezeit are of course two of the founding members of Can...There was a time when instrumental music like this might have been called experimental, but these musicians are a bit past the experimenting, and have moved into a phase of sonic mastery. ...These details and subtleties of sound are the main things that draw me back to Cyclopean-- these are songs that are far more about learning than feeling. They're played with skill and precision ... The overall effect of EP is like watching time-lapse video of weather systems or solar flares-- your awe at the complexity of it and the immense energy embodied in the events is tempered by the remoteness of what you're seeing.

Meto sam ga na novo i dobro, u medjuvremenu naprzio i pustio na prave zvucnike. U sto ovaj dasa dobro radi elektroniku, od Underworlda nisam cuo ovako zavodljivo elektronsko kuhanje. Plus toga nije prosto humpa-cumpa, nego odlicno radi i atmosfericne momente, vidi se da se druzio sa Eno-om. Topla elektronika, love it.rsz_jon_hopkins_immunity.jpg